in Reao of Îles Tuamotu-Gambier, French Polynesia
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -18.466 and -136.463 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -18° 27' 59" and W -136° 27' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XPF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Tahitian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:14 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tahiti
- UTC/GMT offset: -9 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:21 am and 4:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 18.370 and 43.555 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Al Hasat al Khaniqah
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Tapuarava
Tapuarava in Reao (Îles Tuamotu-Gambier) is located in French Polynesia about 863 mi (or 1,389 km) east of Papeete, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tapuarava is now 05:14 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tahiti with an UTC offset of -10 hours. We know of 6 airports close to Tapuarava. The closest airport in French Polynesia is Reao Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 2 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.