in Reao of Îles Tuamotu-Gambier, French Polynesia
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -18.466 and -136.463 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -18° 27' 59" and W -136° 27' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XPF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Tahitian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:17 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Tahiti
- UTC/GMT offset: -9 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:22 am and 4:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 18.370 and 43.555 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Al Hasat al Khaniqah
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to French Polynesia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning French Polynesia. Last Update: 2021-05-07 08:22:44
Delve into Tapuarava
Tapuarava in Reao (Îles Tuamotu-Gambier) is located in French Polynesia about 863 mi (or 1,389 km) east of Papeete, the country's capital town.
Current time in Tapuarava is now 07:17 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Tahiti with an UTC offset of -10 hours. We know of 6 airports close to Tapuarava. The closest airport in French Polynesia is Reao Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 2 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.