in Man'ar of Al Mahrah, Yemen
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 16.733 and 51.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 16° 43' 59" and E 51° 28' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Rial - YER
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:15 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Aden
- UTC/GMT offset: 3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:54 am and 5:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -18.466 and -136.463 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 6 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Yemen.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Yemen. Last Update: 2018-12-13 07:18:33
Delve into Al Qurḩ
Al Qurḩ in Man'ar (Al Mahrah) is located in Yemen about 492 mi (or 792 km) east of Sanaa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Al Qurḩ is now 04:15 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Aden with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 3 airports close to Al Qurḩ. The closest airport in Yemen is Al Ghaidah International Airport in a distance of 59 mi (or 95 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bi'r Hat, Al Ghaydah, Rumah, Rumah and Dahasuways. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Qurḩ.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Al Qurḩ, القرح