in Torba Province, Vanuatu
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -14.200 and 167.567 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -14° 11' 59" and E 167° 33' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Vatu - VUV
- Spoken languages:
- Bislama, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:58 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Efate
- UTC/GMT offset: 11 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:04 am and 5:28 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 14.193 and -12.456 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Seno Diaral
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Vanuatu.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Vanuatu. Last Update: 2022-05-24 08:21:34
Avira in Torba Province is a city in Vanuatu about 249 mi (or 401 km) north of Port Vila, the country's capital.
Local time in Avira is now 07:58 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Efate with an UTC offset of 11 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Avira. The closest airport in Vanuatu is Gaua Island Airport in a distance of 2 mi (or 3 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sola, Saratamata, Luganville, Lakatoro and Port Vila. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.