in Sanma Province, Vanuatu
- Chief Roi Mata’s Domain (Unesco heritage, 127 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -15.100 and 166.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -15° 6' 0" and E 166° 48' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Vatu - VUV
- Spoken languages:
- Bislama, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:46 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Efate
- UTC/GMT offset: 11 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:18 am and 5:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 15.087 and -13.264 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Vendou Namari
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Vanuatu.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Vanuatu. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Tsuréviu in Sanma Province is a place in Vanuatu about 208 mi (or 335 km) north-west of Port Vila, the country's capital city.
Current time in Tsuréviu is now 08:46 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Efate with an UTC offset of 11 hours. We know of 8 airports near Tsuréviu. The closest airport in Vanuatu is North West Santo Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 36 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Chief Roi Mata’s Domain in a distance of 127 mi (or 204 km), South-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Luganville, Lakatoro, Saratamata, Sola and Port Vila. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.