in Departamento de Colonia, Uruguay
- Laguna de Los Patos International Airport (23 mi)
- Carmelo International Airport (39 mi)
- Jorge Newbery Airpark (52 mi)
- San Fernando Airport (57 mi)
- La Plata Airport (60 mi)
- El Palomar Airport (63 mi)
- Ricardo de Tomasi International Airport (65 mi)
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport (69 mi)
- Carrasco International /General C L Berisso Airport (106 mi)
- Historic Quarter of the City of Colonia del Sacramento (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -34.127 and -57.676 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -34° 7' 35" and W -57° 40' 32"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - UYU
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:47 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Montevideo
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:32 am and 7:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 33.476 and 120.598 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Uruguay.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Uruguay. Last Update: 2020-11-26 08:22:17
Delve into Paso Hospital
Paso Hospital in Departamento de Colonia is a town located in Uruguay about 100 mi (or 161 km) north-west of Montevideo, the country's capital town.
Time in Paso Hospital is now 05:47 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Montevideo with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Paso Hospital, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Uruguay is Laguna de Los Patos International Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 38 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Historic Quarter of the City of Colonia del Sacramento in a distance of 97 mi (or 156 km), North-East.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Colonia del Sacramento, Ensenada, Berisso, Quilmes and La Plata. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 27th of November 2020
25°C (76 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 28th of November 2020
24°C (75 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 29th of November 2020
21°C (70 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Coro de la Iglesia Valdense de Colonia Miguelete
Suenen dulces himnos, Gozo del Mundo, Noche de Paz.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Colonia is a department of southwestern Uruguay. Its capital is Colonia del Sacramento, the country's second oldest city.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Paso Hospital.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: