in Middlesex County of Virginia, United States
- Newport News Williamsburg International Airport (33 mi)
- Richmond International Airport (40 mi)
- Norfolk International Airport (54 mi)
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (78 mi)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (89 mi)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (104 mi)
- Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (108 mi)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (109 mi)
- Monticello and the University of Virginia in Charlottesville (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Piankatank River Golf Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- The Tartan Golf Course (Golf course, 9 mi)
- The Tides Inn (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Indian Creek Country Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Westfields Golf Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Gloucester Country Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Stonehenge Golf and Country Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- The Tradition GC at Stonehouse (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Williamsburg Country Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Fords Colony CC (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Chesapeake Cove Marina (marina, (16 mi)
- Club on Fishing Bay Marina (marina, (15 mi)
- Ginney Point Marina (marina, (12 mi)
- Prowler Marina (marina, (12 mi)
- Whilans Marina (marina, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 37.606 and -76.595 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 37° 36' 21" and W -76° 35' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:45 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:05 am and 4:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-12-03 08:31:48
Saluda in Middlesex County (Virginia) with it's 769 residents is a town located in United States about 92 mi (or 148 km) south of Washington DC, the country's capital place.
Time in Saluda is now 08:45 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby Saluda, of which 6 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Newport News Williamsburg International Airport in a distance of 33 mi (or 53 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Monticello and the University of Virginia in Charlottesville in a distance of 57 mi (or 92 km), North-West. Also, if you like the game of golf, there are several options within driving distance. We collected 5 points of interest near this location.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lancaster, King and Queen Court House, Mathews, Heathsville and Williamsburg. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 9 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 4th of December 2020
16°C (61 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
5°C (40 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
5°C (42 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Rigby Lumber - Quality Hardwood Lumber Products in Saluda, Virginia - (866) 660-1867
Quality Hardwood Lumber Products in Saluda, Virginia - (866) 660-1867 For the best lumber products click here www.rigsbylumberco.us.
'Mr. Xcellence' Brandon Scott v. Sabbath 2-23-13
NWA Fusion at The Middlesex High School, Saluda Va. 2-23-13.
A view of the Christchurch School campus which overlooks the Rappahannock River.
Palm Sunday, Journey Towards The Cross, Matt. 21
UBC's Palm Sunday Sermon. Jonathan Davis preaches on Matthew 21, helping us unpack Jesus's entry into Jerusalem as King.
The Florettes Majorettes at the 2010 Urbanna Oyster Festival Parade
The Florettes Majorettes march in the November 6, 2010 Urbanna Oyster Festival Parade, Urbanna, Virginia.
Seafood Restaurant, Home Made Ice Cream in Urbanna VA 23175
Something Different is a seafood restaurant in Urbanna, VA. We offer barbecue and smoked meats, homemade breads, desserts and condiments. Our deli features pit-cooked tri-tip sandwiches, ...
Greenvale Creek & Merry Point Ferry, Virginia
The docks at Greenvale Creek, then on to the tiny two car cable ferry across the Corrotoman River from Ottoman Landing to Merry Point. On the trip to pick up sails from Dabbler Sails in Wicomico...
Asphalt Plant Retrofit
Energy Automation Services retrofitted the Asphalt Company's old control with an automated computer center process. Using the existing pushbutton control, we interfaced feedback devices to...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Urbanna is a town in Middlesex County, Virginia, United States. Urbanna means “City of Anne” and was named in honor of England’s Queen Anne. The population was 543 at the 2000 census.
Saluda is a census-designated place (CDP) in and the county seat of Middlesex County, Virginia, United States. The population as of the 2010 Census was 769. The Middlesex County Courthouse was built in 1850-1874 by architects William R. Jones and John P. Hill, and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
Dragon Swamp, also known as Dragon Run, is a 36.7-mile-long stream in the U.S. state of Virginia, flowing through King and Queen, Essex, Middlesex, and Gloucester counties. It is the main freshwater tributary of the Piankatank River.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Saluda.
- King and Queen Court House
- New Kent
- King William
- Newport News
- Charles City
- Isle of Wight
- Prince George
- Bowling Green
- Colonial Heights
- King George
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Arts In The Middle, A Juried Fine Arts Festival
Starting at: 06:00 am (06:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
Urbanna Oyster Festival
Starting at: 08:00 pm (20:00).
More Information: eventful.com.