in Warren County of Pennsylvania, United States
- Bradford Regional Airport (23 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (41 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (61 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (83 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (93 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (99 mi)
- John Murtha Johnstown Cambria County Airport (101 mi)
- Arnold Palmer Regional Airport (104 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (106 mi)
- Jackson Valley Golf Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Conewango Valley Country Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Cable Hollow Golf Course (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Blueberry Hill Golf Club (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Pine Acres Country Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Forest Heights Golf Course (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Moon Brook Country Club (Golf course, 25 mi)
- South Hills Country Club (Golf course, 25 mi)
- Maplehurst Country Club (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Cardinal Hills Golf Course (Golf course, 29 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.760 and -79.080 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 45' 37" and W -79° 4' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:46 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:43 am and 8:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-05-31 07:21:15
Weldbank in Warren County (Pennsylvania) is a town in United States about 225 mi (or 363 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital city.
Current time in Weldbank is now 12:46 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports near Weldbank, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Bradford Regional Airport in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are a few options in driving distance. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Warren, Tionesta, Ridgway, Little Valley and Brookville. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 56 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 54% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Monday, 1st of June 2020
14°C (57 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 2nd of June 2020
24°C (76 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Wednesday, 3rd of June 2020
23°C (74 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Warren County Courthouse
Warren County Courthouse is a historic county courthouse located at Warren, Warren County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1876-1877, and is a 2 1/2-story, brick and sandstone building in the...
Warren County Historical Society
It is the mission of the Warren County Historical Society to provide educational programming through the use of local historical artifacts, images, documents and textiles. This programming...
Warren County YMCA
The Warren County YMCA provides opportunities to all individuals, youth, adults, and families in the community by putting Christian values and principles into practice through facilities, programs,...
Warren, PA 8AM Whistle Unknown Siren
Recorded 6-20-14 United Refinery siren sounding for the 8AM Whistle. I don't know the model and brand of this siren. Can you identify it? Post a comment or subscribe if you know the model....
Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad Freight along the Allegheny Railroad in Tiona, PA September 15, 2011
I caught this northbound (westbound?) freight lead by GP38 #2000 first in Sheffield, then followed it, passed it and recorded the video in Tiona, PA. Toward the end I focus on the rail that...
B&P Freight, Horton Ave., Sheffield, PA
B&P WAJO passing through Sheffield, PA at Horton Ave. Four GP40's make up the motive power, mostly self-owned stone hoppers for the train, some tank cars, and a few covered hoppers.
416 South Main Street, Sheffield, PA 16347
For more details click here: http://www.visualtour.com/showvt.asp?t=2029345 416 South Main Street Sheffield, PA 16374 $250000, 6 bed, 6.0 bath, 5192 SF, MLS# 7581 Magnificence and splendor...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Clarendon is a borough in Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 564 at the 2000 census.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Weldbank.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Watson, Beantown, Weldbank