in Warren County of Pennsylvania, United States
- Bradford Regional Airport (30 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (51 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (54 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (74 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (82 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (87 mi)
- Youngstown Warren Regional Airport (90 mi)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (94 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (113 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (113 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (123 mi)
- Blueberry Hill Golf Club (Golf course, 3 mi)
- Cable Hollow Golf Course (Golf course, 3 mi)
- Conewango Valley Country Club (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Jackson Valley Golf Club (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Forest Heights Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Moon Brook Country Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- South Hills Country Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Maplehurst Country Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Sunset Valley Golf Course (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Bemus Point Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.929 and -79.195 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 55' 44" and W -79° 11' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:10 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:06 am and 4:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Putnamville in Warren County (Pennsylvania) is located in United States about 238 mi (or 384 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital.
Local time in Putnamville is now 05:10 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Putnamville, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Bradford Regional Airport in a distance of 30 mi (or 48 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Warren, Mayville, Tionesta, Little Valley and Ridgway. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 1°C / 34 °F
|Morning Temperature||-5°C / 24 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-3°C / 26 °F|
|Night Temperature||-5°C / 23 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 82% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Thursday, 14th of November 2019
-1°C (30 °F)
-11°C (12 °F)
Light snow, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 15th of November 2019
-5°C (23 °F)
-11°C (13 °F)
Sky is clear, clear sky.
Saturday, 16th of November 2019
1°C (33 °F)
-4°C (25 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Warren County Courthouse
Warren County Courthouse is a historic county courthouse located at Warren, Warren County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1876-1877, and is a 2 1/2-story, brick and sandstone building in the...
Warren County Historical Society
It is the mission of the Warren County Historical Society to provide educational programming through the use of local historical artifacts, images, documents and textiles. This programming...
Warren County YMCA
The Warren County YMCA provides opportunities to all individuals, youth, adults, and families in the community by putting Christian values and principles into practice through facilities, programs,...
Warren, PA 8AM Whistle Unknown Siren
Recorded 6-20-14 United Refinery siren sounding for the 8AM Whistle. I don't know the model and brand of this siren. Can you identify it? Post a comment or subscribe if you know the model....
Jamestown Red Raiders JV Baseball team vs Dunkirk April 11, 2015 Frewsburg High School Frewsburg, NY.
Recurve Bow Hunting - Pennsylvania Whitetail
Jerry & Ramon head to Allegheny Whitetails in the mountains of Pennsylvania to hunt deer with traditional recurve bows and Port Orford cedar arrows. They take to the water in a canoe and battle...
Mike and Mark meet the bear
Stardate 2012.12.14: So we seen the bear out at the dumpster in the camera and run out the door to see him. We get around the that side of the building and don't see him anywhere. We start...
Ellwood National Crankshaft is a unique manufacturer of new and reconditioned crankshafts for medium speed engines in the 800 to 6000 horsepower range. These engines are used in a variety of...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Farmington Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania
Farmington Township is a township in Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,353 at the 2000 census.
Lander is a small unincorporated community in Farmington Township in Warren County, Pennsylvania. The border town is located on Pennsylvania Route 957 to the east of the borough of Sugar Grove and to the west of the similar unincorporated community of Russell.
WQFX-FM is a radio station licensed to Russell, Pennsylvania, the station serves the Jamestown, NY and Warren, PA areas. The station plays a classic rock format. The Fox's airstaff includes Bob and Tom in the Morning, as well as other great syndicated programming such as Flashback, and Nights with Alice Cooper. The station also plays local musical talent on the Homegrown show each Sunday Night.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Putnamville.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 02:00 pm (14:00).
More Information: eventful.com.