in Warren County of Pennsylvania, United States
- Bradford Regional Airport (24 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (44 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (59 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (82 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (91 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (97 mi)
- John Murtha Johnstown Cambria County Airport (103 mi)
- Arnold Palmer Regional Airport (106 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (107 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (117 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (133 mi)
- Jackson Valley Golf Club (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Conewango Valley Country Club (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Cable Hollow Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Blueberry Hill Golf Club (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Forest Heights Golf Course (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Pine Acres Country Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- South Hills Country Club (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Moon Brook Country Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Maplehurst Country Club (Golf course, 25 mi)
- Sunset Valley Golf Course (Golf course, 25 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.791 and -79.105 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 47' 29" and W -79° 6' 19"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:14 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:42 am and 8:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-06-04 07:22:12
Delve into Clarendon Heights
Clarendon Heights in Warren County (Pennsylvania) is a town located in United States about 228 mi (or 367 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Time in Clarendon Heights is now 11:14 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Clarendon Heights, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Bradford Regional Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like the game of golf, there are some options within driving distance. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Warren, Tionesta, Ridgway, Little Valley and Mayville. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (1 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 69% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
29°C (84 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
25°C (77 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
17°C (62 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Warren County Courthouse
Warren County Courthouse is a historic county courthouse located at Warren, Warren County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1876-1877, and is a 2 1/2-story, brick and sandstone building in the...
Warren County Historical Society
It is the mission of the Warren County Historical Society to provide educational programming through the use of local historical artifacts, images, documents and textiles. This programming...
Warren County YMCA
The Warren County YMCA provides opportunities to all individuals, youth, adults, and families in the community by putting Christian values and principles into practice through facilities, programs,...
Warren, PA 8AM Whistle Unknown Siren
Recorded 6-20-14 United Refinery siren sounding for the 8AM Whistle. I don't know the model and brand of this siren. Can you identify it? Post a comment or subscribe if you know the model....
Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad Freight along the Allegheny Railroad in Tiona, PA September 15, 2011
I caught this northbound (westbound?) freight lead by GP38 #2000 first in Sheffield, then followed it, passed it and recorded the video in Tiona, PA. Toward the end I focus on the rail that...
The Big Rock Butchering Trailer!
This is a preview for my summer project. The DVD will be released in October sometime, but I know some of you can't wait. So, as of now, there will be two pre-release viewings. The first will...
Warren County Parks and Recreation
The City boasts several active parks and playgrounds which are enjoyed year-round by residents and visitors alike. In the spring the parks are bursting with ...
Thomas Paquette, Artist
Thomas Paquette (b. 1958, Minneapolis) is widely known for his evocative paintings of nature. Since the late 1980s, his paintings have been featured in more than fifty solo exhibitions in museums...
Kayaking down the Allegheny River
Its a memorial weekend tradition in our family for everyone to go out canoeing. This year I brought my kayak and took a time lapse video of the trip down with my new go-pro, it was a great...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Clarendon is a borough in Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 564 at the 2000 census.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Clarendon Heights.