in Warren County of Pennsylvania, United States
- Bradford Regional Airport (19 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (46 mi)
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (62 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (77 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (88 mi)
- University Park Airport (91 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (94 mi)
- John Murtha Johnstown Cambria County Airport (106 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (111 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (113 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (131 mi)
- Conewango Valley Country Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Jackson Valley Golf Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Blueberry Hill Golf Club (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Cable Hollow Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Pine Acres Country Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Forest Heights Golf Course (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Pennhills Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- South Hills Country Club (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Moon Brook Country Club (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Cardinal Hills Golf Course (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.841 and -79.004 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 50' 27" and W -79° 0' 15"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:15 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:51 am and 8:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-07-10 07:22:48
Delve into Big Bend
Big Bend in Warren County (Pennsylvania) is a town located in United States about 228 mi (or 368 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Time in Big Bend is now 04:15 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Big Bend, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Bradford Regional Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like the game of golf, there are some options within driving distance.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Warren, Little Valley, Ridgway, Smethport and Tionesta. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 89 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Friday, 10th of July 2020
23°C (74 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
25°C (78 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
21°C (71 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Buffalo & Pittsburgh Railroad Freight along the Allegheny Railroad in Tiona, PA September 15, 2011
I caught this northbound (westbound?) freight lead by GP38 #2000 first in Sheffield, then followed it, passed it and recorded the video in Tiona, PA. Toward the end I focus on the rail that...
The Big Rock Butchering Trailer!
This is a preview for my summer project. The DVD will be released in October sometime, but I know some of you can't wait. So, as of now, there will be two pre-release viewings. The first will...
R 59 Steak BBQ truck fire
Door to door steak delivery truck caught fire on R 59 March 6th 2010. "Looked" like no one was in it, I wasnt going to check. We were the first ones to stop and take pics and videos. Out in...
Kayaking down the Allegheny River
Its a memorial weekend tradition in our family for everyone to go out canoeing. This year I brought my kayak and took a time lapse video of the trip down with my new go-pro, it was a great...
919 Cobham Park Road
For more details click here: http://www.visualtour.com/showvt.asp?t=2558480 919 Cobham Park Road Warren, PA 16365 $89900, 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1680 SF, MLS# 79...
2011 Allegheny National Forest camping
driving to campsite from the "main" forest road 259 in very remote and desolate part of Allegheny National Forest 7/9/11. no sound.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Glade Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania
Glade Township is a township in Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 2,319 at the 2000 census.
Mead Township, Warren County, Pennsylvania
Mead Township is a township in Warren County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,555 at the 2000 census.
The Kinzua Dam, in the Allegheny National Forest in Warren County, Pennsylvania, is one of the largest dams in the United States east of the Mississippi River. The dam is located 6 miles east of Warren, Pennsylvania, along Route 59, within the 500,000-acre Allegheny National Forest. A boat marina and beach are located within the dam boundaries.
The Allegheny Reservoir (also known as Kinzua Lake) is a reservoir along the Allegheny River in Pennsylvania and New York, USA. It was created in 1965 by the construction of the Kinzua Dam along the river.
Allegheny National Fish Hatchery
The Allegheny National Fish Hatchery was established by Congress in 1959 to produce rainbow, brook, and brown trout for northwestern Pennsylvania streams. Construction began in the late 1960s. Fish production began on site in 1974.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Big Bend.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Great Bond, Big Bend