in Susquehanna County of Pennsylvania, United States
- Greater Binghamton/Edwin A Link field (26 mi)
- Wilkes Barre Scranton International Airport (35 mi)
- Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (54 mi)
- Elmira Corning Regional Airport (57 mi)
- Williamsport Regional Airport (68 mi)
- Lehigh Valley International Airport (85 mi)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (89 mi)
- Reading Regional Carl A Spaatz Field (101 mi)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (119 mi)
- La Guardia Airport (127 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (127 mi)
- Philadelphia International Airport (140 mi)
- The Montrose Club (Golf course, 1 mi)
- Tall Pines Players Club (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Conklin Players Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Vestal Hills Country Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Lakeland Golf Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Ely Park Municipal Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Stone Hedge Country Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Shadowbrook Inn & Resort (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Binghamton Country Club (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Endwell Greens Golf Club (Golf course, 21 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.834 and -75.877 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 50' 2" and W -75° 52' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:57 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 7:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2021-04-18 08:35:49
Delve into Montrose
Montrose in Susquehanna County (Pennsylvania) with it's 1,527 habitants is located in United States about 212 mi (or 341 km) north of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Current time in Montrose is now 01:57 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 12 airports close to Montrose, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Greater Binghamton/Edwin A Link field in a distance of 26 mi (or 43 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Binghamton, Tunkhannock, Owego, Scranton and Towanda. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 10°C / 50 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 97% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 18th of April 2021
10°C (50 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 19th of April 2021
9°C (48 °F)
4°C (40 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 20th of April 2021
9°C (48 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Rain and snow, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Montrose Baseball vs Western Wayne.mov
Montrose Baseball team beating Western Wayne 2-1 in the 8th inning.
Kelly Ashley on the Giant Swing at Montrose Bible Conference
This video was uploaded from an Android phone. Kelly Ashley tries out the Giant Swing at Montrose Bible Conference in Montrose, PA, on Memorial Day 2012. Suspended 35 feet above the ground...
Highlights from The 2011 Chocolate and Wine Festival with Fastball
Highlights from the 2011 Chocolate and Wine Festival with Fastball, Montrose, PA, May 21, 2011. My apologies to the Lonnie Griffiths Band - my footage of them came out jittery for some reason....
Tunkhannock AutoMart Review From Bill & Kristie Of Factoryville 18757 Call 888 262 2136
http://www.TunkAutoMart.com ... Kristie and Bill recommend buying your next new or used car or truck from Tunkhannock Auto Mart located minutes from Wilkes-Barre and Scranton. Call us at 888...
One Year Later: EMHS Hospital Campaign
The community gathers one year after groundbreaking on the new hospital to celebrate the amazing progress.
Tiffany Pines Tour September 2014
Take a virtual tour of a three bedroom unit at The Meadows at Tiffany Pines in Bridgewater Township, Pennsylvania. This development is part of Trehab's ongoing plan to address the local housing...
EMR Castle Conquest - New Player, Girl Player Rocks
Sarah of Wicked Wombats shows us all that new players and rec paintball players can easily do well in big scenario games. Check out EMR Paintball in New Milford PA and when you go, or register...
TheSkeletor262 - Spring Castle Conquest @EMR Paintball
Spring Castle Conquest 2013 EMR Paintball Park 577 Wolf's Lair Road New Milford, PA 18834 http://www.emrpaintball.com https://www.facebook.com/emrpaintball.
Castle Conquest Spring 2009
The first insertion from the Spring Castle Conquest at EMR Paintball in New Milford, PA.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Montrose is a borough in Susquehanna County, Pennsylvania, United States, 46 miles north by west of Scranton, Pennsylvania. The land is elevated about 1,400 feet (427 m) above sea level.
WPEL is a religious formatted radio station in Montrose, Pennsylvania. It is a non-commercial, listener-supported radio station owned and operated by the Montrose Broadcasting Corporation, a non-profit organization founded by W. Douglas Roe.
WPEL is a religious radio station in Montrose, Pennsylvania. It is a non-commercial, listener-supported radio station owned and operated by the Montrose Broadcasting Corporation, a non-profit organization founded by W. Douglas Roe.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Montrose.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Hinds Settlement, Montrose, Монтроуз