in Erie County of Pennsylvania, United States
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (26 mi)
- Bradford Regional Airport (56 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (69 mi)
- Youngstown Warren Regional Airport (70 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (83 mi)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (84 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (87 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (89 mi)
- London Airport (104 mi)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (106 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (118 mi)
- North Hills Municipal Golf Club (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Corry Country Club (Golf course, 4 mi)
- Union City Country Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Peak n Peak Golf Club (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Fox Run Golf Course (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Mound Grove Golf & Recreation (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Immergrun Golf Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Lake Pleasant Golf Course (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Lake View Golf Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Green Meadows Golf Course (Golf course, 19 mi)
- North East Marina (marina, (20 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.971 and -79.701 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 58' 17" and W -79° 42' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:47 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:21 am and 8:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-08-08 07:23:13
Explore Five Points
Five Points in Erie County (Pennsylvania) is a city in United States about 255 mi (or 410 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital.
Local time in Five Points is now 01:47 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Five Points, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Erie International Tom Ridge Field in a distance of 26 mi (or 41 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mayville, Erie, Tionesta, Meadville and Warren. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 9th of August 2020
29°C (83 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 10th of August 2020
26°C (80 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 11th of August 2020
28°C (83 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Long time ski friends on Peek'n Peak day trip
Two old ski junkies take a day ski trip to Peek'n Peak Resort, Clymer, NY. Amateur video, but may interest folks that have never skied or want an idea of what kind of slopes are available at Peek'n P.
Sunday Service: The Journey Toward Jerusalem
Abbe Reformed Church Sunday service for February 17th, 2013 by Pastors Kristen and Noah Livingston Luke 9:51-62 -- "The Journey Toward Jerusalem"
Sunday Sermon: Fields of Clymer
Abbe Reformed Church Sunday sermon for August 5th, 2012 by Benjamin Gerring Matthew 13:44 -- "Fields of Clymer"
Sunday Sermon: Isaiah 63
The Sunday sermon for Abbe Reformed Church by Jackie Rhodes. December 29th, 2013 Isaiah 63:7-9.
Teens on Fire: Super J -- Jesus: Discipleship & Mentoring
Teens on Fire "Super J" Event November 2, 2013 Part II -- Jesus the Mission "Jesus: Discipleship & Mentoring" by Kristen Livingston.
Last day of 2015 ski season for Roni & Eric
Eric and Roni's last day of skiing for the 2015 season. Experimenting with different mount of GoPro camera from the conventional helmet and chest pov mounts. Used Velcro ski wraps and backpack...
Sunday Sermon: Are we there yet?
The Sunday sermon for Abbe Reformed Church by Pastors Kristen and Noah Livingston. May 12th, 2013 Acts 1:1-14 "Are we there yet?"
Sunday Sermon: Come to the Water
The Sunday sermon for Abbe Reformed Church by Rev. Dr. Carol Bechtel. July 20, 2014 Isaiah 55:1-3, Matthew 11:25-30 "Come to the Water"
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Wayne Township, Erie County, Pennsylvania
Wayne Township is a township in Erie County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 1,766 at the 2000 census.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Five Points.