in Seneca County of New York, United States
- Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport (33 mi)
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (35 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (49 mi)
- Elmira Corning Regional Airport (53 mi)
- Greater Binghamton/Edwin A Link field (63 mi)
- Watertown International Airport (83 mi)
- Kingston Norman Rogers Airport (91 mi)
- CFB Trenton (92 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (100 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (175 mi)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (203 mi)
- Seneca Falls Country Club (Golf course, 0 mi)
- Indian Head Golf Course (Golf course, 1 mi)
- Silver Creek Golf Course (Golf course, 5 mi)
- Cranebrook Golf Course (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Highland Park Golf Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Auburn Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Owasco Country Club (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Big Oak Public Golf Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Wells College Golf Course (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Meadow Brook Golf Club (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Barretts Marina (marina, (10 mi)
- Carpenters Marina (marina, (22 mi)
- Cross Lake Marina (marina, (21 mi)
- Finger Lakes Marina (marina, (9 mi)
- Lakeside Cottage Court and Marina (marina, (14 mi)
- Lockview Marina (marina, (2 mi)
- Quimbys Marina (marina, (18 mi)
- Withford Marina (marina, (15 mi)
- Miller's Marina (marina, (16 mi)
- Blue Heron Bay Marina (marina, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.916 and -76.752 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 54' 57" and W -76° 45' 8"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:07 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:43 am and 8:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-07-14 07:22:23
Bridgeport in Seneca County (New York) with it's 1,479 citizens is a town in United States about 278 mi (or 448 km) north of Washington DC, the country's capital city.
Current time in Bridgeport is now 02:07 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports near Bridgeport, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport in a distance of 33 mi (or 53 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are a few options in driving distance. We discovered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Waterloo, Auburn, Lyons, Penn Yan and Canandaigua. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 80 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (0 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 29% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
27°C (81 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
27°C (81 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Friday, 17th of July 2020
30°C (85 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Broken clouds, calm.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Seneca Falls Regional Economic Development Discussion on 2/24/15
Menzo Case, President of Generations Bank in Seneca Falls, and Andrew Fish of the Cayuga Economic Development Agency host a presentation and discussion on the challenges development ...
Seneca Falls Chief of Police .::. Weber This Week
Seneca Falls Chief of Police Stu Peenstra and Sergeant Tim Snyder were in-studio on Monday morning to discuss the Seneca Falls Police Departments recently completed accreditation process.
President Obama visits Seneca Falls, NY .::. 8/22/13 (Raw Footage)
President Barrack Obama stopped at the National Women's Rights Historic Park in Seneca Falls, NY on Thursday, August 22, 2013.
Don Collins, Town of Seneca Falls Assessor .::. Weber This Week 2/23/15
The Town of Seneca Falls Assessor Don Collins is in-studio to talk about the revaluation process of the 4000 parcels in Seneca Falls that is underway along with other issues surrounding the...
Avicolli's of Seneca Falls in-studio .::. Healthy Cooking w/ your Friendly Italians #25
On the one year anniversary of our first show, we welcome Francesco Tripoli, owner of Avicolli's Restaurant in Seneca Falls, who joins us in-studio to share some of his favorite dishes brought...
Emil Bove, Seneca Falls Town Council .::. Weber This Week 4/21/14
Seneca Falls Town Councilman Emil Bove was in-studio on Monday morning with Harold Weber to talk about economic development in Seneca Falls and potential locations for the new Town Hall and...
Seneca Falls Councilman Bove in-studio .::. Weber This Week 12/8/14
Seneca Falls Town Councilman and local attorney Emil Bove will be in-studio with an update on the progress the Town of Seneca Falls is making towards a new Town Hall, the latest on the effect...
Seneca Falls Country Club - Championship Golf in the Heart of the Finger Lakes
For over 80 years, the Seneca Falls Country Club has been one of the premier golf courses in the Finger Lakes region. Our meticulously groomed 18-hole championship golf course on the shores...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Cayuga Lake State Park
Cayuga Lake State Park is located on the north end of Cayuga Lake in the US state of New York, east of Seneca Falls on the west side of lake, along New York State Route 89. The park offers a beach, a playground and playing fields, picnic tables and pavilions, recreation programs, a nature trail, showers, fishing, a boat launch, a dump station, cabins with view of the lake, campground for tents and trailers, sledding, cross-country skiing and ice fishing.
The Cayuga–Seneca Canal is a canal in New York, USA. It is now part of the New York State Canal System. The Cayuga–Seneca Canal connects the Erie Canal to Cayuga Lake and Seneca Lake. It is approximately 20 miles long.
WSFW is a radio station broadcasting a Christian radio format. Licensed to Seneca Falls, New York, USA. The station is currently owned by Calvary Chapel of Twin Falls. In 2007, the station dropped its "Finger Lakes News-Talk Network" simulcast with WGVA Geneva, WCGR Canadaigua and WAUB Auburn, New York, then flipped to a travelers information format. WSFW was sold to Calvary Chapel Twin Falls on November 12, 2009, and the assignment of license was approved by the FCC on January 12, 2010.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bridgeport.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 02:00 pm (14:00).
More Information: eventful.com.