in Chautauqua County of New York, United States
- Erie International Tom Ridge Field (47 mi)
- Bradford Regional Airport (51 mi)
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport (51 mi)
- Niagara Falls International Airport (57 mi)
- Niagara District Airport (60 mi)
- John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport (66 mi)
- Burlington Executive (81 mi)
- DuBois Regional Airport (83 mi)
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (94 mi)
- Greater Rochester International Airport (100 mi)
- London Airport (105 mi)
- Cassadaga Lakes Country Club (Golf course, 0 mi)
- Hillview Golf Course (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Shorewood Country Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Sugar Hill Golf Course (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Willow Run Golf Course (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Woodcrest Golf Course (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Chautauqua Point Golf & Racquetball Center (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Chatauqua Golf Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Tri County Country Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Bemus Point Golf Club (Golf course, 13 mi)
- Keene Marina (marina, (19 mi)
- Montoes Marina (marina, (14 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.336 and -79.323 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 20' 8" and W -79° 19' 23"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:23 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:52 am and 7:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Burnhams in Chautauqua County (New York) is a city in United States about 266 mi (or 428 km) north-west of Washington DC, the country's capital city.
Local time in Burnhams is now 03:23 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Burnhams, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Erie International Tom Ridge Field in a distance of 47 mi (or 76 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like golfing, there are a few options in driving distance. We discovered 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mayville, Warren, Little Valley, Buffalo and Erie. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 46 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Evening Temperature||5°C / 42 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 89% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Saturday, 4th of April 2020
7°C (45 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
8°C (46 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 6th of April 2020
10°C (50 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
SUNY Fredonia Praying Mantis Behavioral Studies Project
Current documentation of research on behavioral studies of praying mantis. Initial proof-of-concept for cross discipline studies between Biology and Visual Arts and New Media departments ...
Part One - History of Fredonia Baptist Church - Fredonia, NY
Part One - History of Fredonia Baptist Church in Fredonia, N.Y. - a church that changed America (e.g., first Chapter of the WCTU, Women's Suffrage and part of the Underground Railroad). Celebrating...
Fredonia State Women's Lacrosse NCAA Second Round Post-Game Presser
Post-game presser following Fredonia State's 9-8 NCAA Women's Lacrosse win over RPI. Interviews with Juliana Kotas, Marissa Cussins, Mary Bruton, and head coach Chris Case.
Tornado causes damage in Fredonia
The Fredonia Police Chief says he has never seen anything like the tornado that touched down, Monday.
Yoley Jiu Jitsu (7yrs) - Hayastan Grappling Challenge April 14, 2012 - Fredonia N Y
Yoley (7 YRS old ) at New York Hayastan Grappling Challenge, Fredonia New York, April 2012.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Stockton, New York
Stockton is a town in Chautauqua County, New York, United States. The population was 2,248 at the 2010 census. The town is named after Richard Stockton, who signed the Declaration of Independence.
Lily Dale, New York
Lily Dale is a spiritualist community of the Modern Spiritualist movement located in Chautauqua County, New York, USA. Lily Dale became renowned for Spiritualism when members moved the home of its American founders, Kate and Margaret Fox, to the town after it was purchased in 1927. Lily Dale is a hamlet located in the Town of Pomfret on the east side of Cassadaga Lake, next to the Village of Cassadaga.
Mud Lake (New York)
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Burnhams.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Food Safety Conferences
Starting at: 05:00 am (05:00).
More Information: eventful.com.