in Queen Anne's County of Maryland, United States
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (34 mi)
- New Castle Airport (50 mi)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (54 mi)
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (57 mi)
- Philadelphia International Airport (72 mi)
- Lancaster Airport (76 mi)
- Harrisburg International Airport (88 mi)
- Reading Regional Carl A Spaatz Field (93 mi)
- Independence Hall (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Monticello and the University of Virginia in Charlottesville (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Hunters Oaks Golf Club (Golf course, 6 mi)
- Queenstown Harbor Golf Links (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Prospect Bay Country Club (Golf course, 10 mi)
- Chester River Yacht & Country Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Hog Neck Golf Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Caroline Country Club (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Upland Golf Club (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Harbourtowne Resort & Country Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Talbot Country Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- The Easton Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Anglers Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Crab Alley Marina (marina, (14 mi)
- Haven Harbour Marina (marina, (12 mi)
- Kennersley Pointe Marina (marina, (8 mi)
- Lankford Bay Marina (marina, (8 mi)
- Long Cove Marina (marina, (8 mi)
- Mears Point Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Osprey Point Marina (marina, (12 mi)
- Scott Point Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Swan Creek Marina (marina, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.042 and -76.066 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 2' 30" and W -76° 3' 58"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:19 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:37 am and 8:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2021-06-15 08:35:20
Delve into Centreville
Centreville in Queen Anne's County (Maryland) with it's 4,627 habitants is a town located in United States about 53 mi (or 85 km) east of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Time in Centreville is now 04:19 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Centreville, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport in a distance of 34 mi (or 54 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in United States is Independence Hall in a distance of 90 mi (or 145 km), North-East. Also, if you like the game of golf, there are some options within driving distance. We saw 10 points of interest near this location.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Chestertown, Easton, Denton, Annapolis and Cambridge. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 4% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Tuesday, 15th of June 2021
22°C (72 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 16th of June 2021
22°C (72 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 17th of June 2021
26°C (78 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
BIGBIES Baseball Indoor Instruction Facility | 5 Star Review | Eastern Shore-Centreville
Bigbies Shore Performance - Review : Indoor Youth Baseball instruction, Softball, Agility & Sports training facility in Centreville Md. (Eastern Shore) http://bigbieshoreperforman.wix.com/bigbiesp...
221 Winchester Drive Centreville MD
http://www.exite-listings.com/53113 Welcome to Country Living at its most relaxing This 4 bedroom, 25 bath home features extensive storage, custom built-in cabinetry, spacious rooms with...
309 Symphony Way, Centreville, MD
For more details click here: http://www.visualtour.com/showvt.asp?t=3207281 309 Symphony Way Centreville, MD 21617 $379900, 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 2620 SF, MLS# QA8213575 Spacious one-level ...
Centreville Maryland Millstream park swinging after hurricane irene
This video was uploaded from an Android phone.
Wish You Were Here (Cover)
Live cover of Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here" by Robert Dunmyer at Route 18 Park in Centreville, MD Kickin' Kid's Cancer Festival on 9/21/2013.
We Believe Jaime!!!
Yesterday, a little Holiday angel, in the form of a 6th grade student, came to my office with a very special request that we simply couldn't resist. While other children, my own included,...
Robinson Rifle Rules.dv
In which the Robinson Secondary School Rifle Team competes in a regional match held at the Queen Anne's County 4-H Park in Centreville, Maryland. Includes clips of competition, short interviews...
ROCKHALL, CHESTER RIVER, CORSICA RIVER Mainship's photos around Corsica Landing, United States
Preview of Mainship's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/mainship/1/1246663775/tpod.html This blog preview was made by TravelPod using...
Pre-tour Rehearsal Donkey Shed Update
An update from our rehearsal site at Camp Pecometh in Maryland.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Queen Anne's County, Maryland
Queen Anne's County is a county located on the Eastern Shore of the U.S. state of Maryland. As of 2010, the population was 47,798. Its county seat and most populous municipality is Centreville. The census-designated place of Stevensville is the county's most populous place. Queen Anne's County is named for Queen Anne of Great Britain who reigned when the county was established in 1706. This county is a part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area.
Centreville is an incorporated town in Queen Anne's County, Maryland, United States. Incorporated in 1794, it is the county seat of Queen Anne's County. The population was 4,285 at the 2010 census. The ZIP code is 21617 and the area code is 410. The local telephone exchange is 758. It hosts the Queen Anne's County Fair each summer and was home to three franchises during the existence of the Eastern Shore Baseball League -- the Colts, Red Sox, and Orioles.
Gunston Day School
Gunston Day School is a private school located in Centreville, Maryland, founded in 1911 by Sam and Mary Middleton.
Queen Anne's County High School
Queen Anne's County High School (QACHS) is a four-year public high school in Centreville, MD, Queen Anne's County, Maryland, United States. It is one of 2 public high schools in Queen Anne's County along with Kent Island High School.
Queen Anne's County Courthouse
The Queen Anne's County Courthouse is the oldest courthouse still in use in the state of Maryland. The building houses the judge for the Queen Anne's County Circuit Court, the judge's chambers, a courtroom, a jurors' assembly room, clerks offices and a small detention lock-up.
These districts belong to Centreville.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Centreville.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Centerville, Chesterfield, Chester Mills, سنترفيل, Centreville, سنترویل، مریلند, Сентрвилл, Сентервил, 申特維