in Kent County of Maryland, United States
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport (32 mi)
- New Castle Airport (41 mi)
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (58 mi)
- Philadelphia International Airport (63 mi)
- Lancaster Airport (64 mi)
- Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport (67 mi)
- Harrisburg International Airport (77 mi)
- Reading Regional Carl A Spaatz Field (81 mi)
- Independence Hall (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Monticello and the University of Virginia in Charlottesville (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Chester River Yacht & Country Club (Golf course, 1 mi)
- Hunters Oaks Golf Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Queenstown Harbor Golf Links (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Ruggles Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Prospect Bay Country Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Rocky Point Golf Course (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Beechtree Golf Club (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Bulle Rock Golf Club (Golf course, 23 mi)
- Furnace Bay Golf Course (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Golf & Country Club of Swan Creek (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Green Point Marina (marina, (7 mi)
- Haven Harbour Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Kennersley Pointe Marina (marina, (4 mi)
- Lankford Bay Marina (marina, (9 mi)
- Long Cove Marina (marina, (9 mi)
- Osprey Point Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Scott Point Marina (marina, (0 mi)
- Swan Creek Marina (marina, (11 mi)
- Tolchester Marina (marina, (9 mi)
- Worton Creek Marina (marina, (7 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.209 and -76.067 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 12' 32" and W -76° 3' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:01 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:37 am and 8:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.226 and 115.057 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hamelin Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2021-06-15 08:35:20
Chestertown in Kent County (Maryland) with it's 5,093 citizens is a place in United States about 56 mi (or 91 km) north-east of Washington DC, the country's capital city.
Current time in Chestertown is now 04:01 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports near Chestertown, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshal Airport in a distance of 32 mi (or 52 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are two Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in United States is Independence Hall in a distance of 83 mi (or 133 km), North-East. Also, if you like playing golf, there are a few options in driving distance. We encountered 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Centreville, Denton, Bel Air, Easton and Elkton. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 76 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||6%|
|Air Pressure||1009 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 6% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Tuesday, 15th of June 2021
23°C (73 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 16th of June 2021
23°C (73 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 17th of June 2021
26°C (78 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
John L Stam House
Quality Suites Chestertown
Brampton Bed and Breakfast Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites CHESTERTOWN
GREAT OAK MANOR
HOLIDAY INN EXP STES CHESTERTW
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Historic Chestertown, MD
Located on Maryland's eastern shore, Chestertown has been a Royal Port of Entry (1706), the scene of a Revolutionary Tea Party (1774) and a hub for agricultural and seafood products once shipped...
7820 QUAKER NECK ROAD | Chestertown, MD
SOLD Waterfront and just minutes from Chestertown, Washington College, and Chester River Yacht & Country Club. Two non-merged lots totaling 2.85 acres. Parcel 14B is 1.955 acres and includes...
2004 Mercury Sable Wagon Used Cars Chestertown MD
http://www.genosauto.net This 2004 Mercury Sable Wagon is available from Geno's Automotive Service. For details, call us at 410-778-4341.
Chestertown 1940 Mutt and misc Strut
This is a portion of a film called Chestertown Maryland A Classic American Town on the Chester River, Shot in 1940.
MPT's Our Town: Chestertown
Maryland Public Television presents the premier installment of "Our Town," a new, on-going series! For more information, go to: http://www.mpt.org/ourtown Airing on MPT: Saturday, December...
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Used Cars Chestertown MD
http://www.genosauto.net This 1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup is available from Geno's Automotive Service. For details, call us at 410-778-4341.
1995 Dodge Ram 1500 Used Cars Chestertown MD
http://www.genosauto.net This 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 is available from Geno's Automotive Service. For details, call us at 410-778-4341.
Carpet Cleaner Chestertown Maryland
http://budgetcarpetcaremaryland.com/ Carpet Cleaner Chestertown Maryland that knows the business. Call 410-778-8184 today to find out about our great new specials that will keep your carpets...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Kent County, Maryland
Kent County is a county located in the U.S. state of Maryland, on its Eastern Shore. It was named for the county of Kent in England. Its county seat is Chestertown. As of the 2010 census, its population was 20,197. It is the least populous of Maryland's 23 counties.
Chestertown is a town in Kent County, Maryland, United States. The population was 5,252 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Kent County.
Kingstown is a census-designated place (CDP) in Queen Anne's County, Maryland, United States. The population was 1,644 at the 2000 census.
WCTR is a News/Talk/Sports formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Chestertown, Maryland, serving Kent and Queen Anne's counties in Maryland. WCTR is owned and operated by WCTR Broadcasting, LLC.
These districts belong to Chestertown.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Chestertown.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
New Town, Chester Town, New-Town, Newtown, Chester, Port of Chester, Chester-Town, تشيسترتاون, Chestertown, چسترتوون، مریلند, Честэртаун, Честертаун, 切斯特頓