in Cumberland County of Maine, United States
- Portland International Jetport Airport (11 mi)
- Augusta State Airport (48 mi)
- Portsmouth International at Pease Airport (53 mi)
- Manchester Airport (78 mi)
- Laurence G Hanscom Field (101 mi)
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (102 mi)
- Jaffrey Airport Silver Ranch Airport (105 mi)
- Bangor International Airport (106 mi)
- Bradley International Airport (171 mi)
- Falmouth Country Club (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Frye Island Golf Course (Golf course, 7 mi)
- Spring Meadows GC at Cole Farms (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Gorham Country Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Val Halla Golf & Recreation Center (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Portland Country Club (Golf course, 11 mi)
- Willowdale Golf Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Naples Golf & Country Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- The Links at Poland Spring (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Dunegrass Golf Club & Resort (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Breakwater Marina (marina, (13 mi)
- Channel Crossing Marina (marina, (13 mi)
- Jones Landing Marina (marina, (14 mi)
- Peaks Island Marina (marina, (14 mi)
- Spring Point Marina (marina, (13 mi)
- Strouts Point Marina (marina, (16 mi)
- Sunset Marina (marina, (13 mi)
- Chebeague Island Boat Yard (marina, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.785 and -70.419 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 47' 4" and W -70° 25' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Spanish, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:52 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/New_York
- UTC/GMT offset: -10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:15 am and 8:00 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United States.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United States. Last Update: 2021-05-14 08:23:53
Delve into Popeville
Popeville in Cumberland County (Maine) is located in United States about 481 mi (or 775 km) north-east of Washington DC, the country's capital town.
Current time in Popeville is now 10:52 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / New York with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Popeville, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United States is Portland International Jetport Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. We encountered 8 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Portland, Auburn, Alfred, Paris and Bath. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 71 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Evening Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||5%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 21% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 15th of May 2021
20°C (69 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Sunday, 16th of May 2021
17°C (63 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Monday, 17th of May 2021
21°C (70 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
MLS 130 Center Road, Gray, ME - Real Estate
http://www.coldwellbanker.com/property?action=detail&brandType=CB&propertyId=271790482 Sit back and enjoy this professionally-produced video tour, courtesy of the HomeMovie program by ...
2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup #7319 in Windham, ME 04062
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?vin=4F4YR16CXYTM26277 If you are looking for real value on a great used car, Sebago Lake Garage invites you to come in and test drive this 2000 Mazda ...
10x extract salvia trip victim... :-)
Friend getting slapped in the face by salvia 10 times extract so funnny, more to come.
LEGO AXE MURDERER
These are the minifigs from the new movie I'm making. So when it comes out don't say: AHH IT'S THE AXE MURDERER, because he will come and get you.
Owen vs the Sprinkler
Owen playing with the sprinkler Memorial Day Weekend 2009...95 Degrees out in North Gorham Maine.
D&D Crack Sealing Maine
Short Video of the Crack Sealing Process the CORRECT WAY! We also offer Striping, Patching, Sweeping, and Sealcoating. Serving Casco, Naples, Bridgton, Windham, Gray, Falmouth, Cumberland,...
Dunkin' Donuts is closed...That means things are serious!! (Maine Blizzard Footage)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for licensing/usage info.) This driver thought he would beat the storm kicking into full gear and take a quick trip to Dunkin Donuts, a New England staple,...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
North Windham, Maine
North Windham is a census-designated place (CDP) within the town of Windham in Cumberland County, Maine, United States. The population was 4,904 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine Metropolitan Statistical Area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Popeville.