in West Sussex of England, United Kingdom
- London Gatwick Airport (10 mi)
- Redhill Aerodrome (14 mi)
- Shoreham Airport (18 mi)
- Fairoaks Airport (19 mi)
- Farnborough Airport (21 mi)
- Chichester/Goodwood Airport (23 mi)
- London Biggin Hill Airport (25 mi)
- London Heathrow Airport (26 mi)
- London City Airport (34 mi)
- Southampton Airport (43 mi)
- London Luton Airport (54 mi)
- Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Tower of London (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey including Saint Margaret’s Church (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Dorset and East Devon Coast (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Blenheim Palace (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- City of Bath (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Canterbury Cathedral, St Augustine's Abbey, and St Martin's Church (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Le Havre, the City Rebuilt by Auguste Perret (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Cranleigh Golf Club (Golf course, 5 mi)
- Cottesmore Golf and Country Club (Golf course, 9 mi)
- Addington Court Golf Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Croham Hurst Golf Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Hindhead Golf Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Westhill Golf Club (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Chartham Park Golf Club (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Foxhills Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Hampton Court Palace Golf Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Hollingbury Park Golf Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Sussex Yacht Club (marina, (19 mi)
- Brighton Marina (marina, (23 mi)
- Penton Hook Marina (marina, (22 mi)
- Box Hill Hiking Area (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 51.096 and -0.398 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 51° 5' 43" and W -0° 23' 52"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - GBP
- Spoken languages:
- English, Welsh, Scottish Gaelic
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:15 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/London
- UTC/GMT offset: 0 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:03 am and 6:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.750 and 173.083 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Le Bons Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United Kingdom.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United Kingdom. Last Update: 2020-09-30 07:18:53
Rowhook in West Sussex (England) is a city in United Kingdom about 31 mi (or 50 km) south of London, the country's capital city.
Local time in Rowhook is now 02:15 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / London with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Rowhook, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United Kingdom is London Gatwick Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in United Kingdom is Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-East. Also, if you like golfing, there are a few options in driving distance. We discovered 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ockley, Newdigate, Mickleham, Shalford and Henfield. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 57 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||999 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 34% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 2nd of October 2020
11°C (52 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 3rd of October 2020
12°C (54 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 4th of October 2020
13°C (56 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
TRAVELODGE HORSHAM CENTRAL
TRAVELODGE BILLINGSHURST FIVE OAKS
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
This is City Run's first freerunning video. It features Joe and Declan as the freerunners and was filmed by Harry in Horsham.
Office Space in Horsham - Horsham Offices
Serviced Offices in Horsham http://www.searchofficespace.com/uk/office-space/horsham-serviced-offices.html This newly refurbished business centre is situated in a beautiful wooded riverside...
Horsham Italia 2010 from inside a Lamborghini Gallardo
Horsham Piazza Italia 2010 riding shotgun in a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder A big thanks to Lynn at LCUK (Lamborghini Club UK) for the ride.
Barns Green Half Marathon - P2 The Course 3 to 6 miles
Part 2, Familiarize yourself with the 2nd part of the route and watch Edwin Kipyego break the course record in 2010.
The view through my 8 inch dobsonian telescope
The views you get using a 8 inch Dobsonian telescope or DSLR in your back garden. See more pictures at http://www.flickr.com/groups/skyatnight/
Barns Green Half Marathon - P1 The Course Start to 3 miles
Part 1, Familiarize yourself with the 1st part of the route and watch Edwin Kipyego break the course record in 2010.
Fieldmarshall Tractor At Rudgwick
A 1954 Series 3A Fieldmarshall Tractor Pulling A Disc Harrow At The Rudgwick Steam And Country Show 2010.
Gta Sa Mp Ulitmate Stunt Universe
Grand theft auto san andreas multi player This is my first attempt at a vid so yea its kind sh** lmao but heh.
Slow Mo - Heavy Horses At The West Grinstead Ploughing Match 2014
Whilst photographing the West Grinstead Ploughing Match I thought I'd shoot some slow mo video of Drummer and Major, two shire horses, as they ploughed a field during the event. The video was...
MGF Art / Winter Warmer Run
MGF ART run by the South East Mgf Group part of the MG car club. A run was plotted on google starting at Newlands corner and traveling to The Sculpture Park and then on to a Pub near Rudgwick...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Stane Street (Chichester)
Stane Street is the modern name given to an important 90 km long Roman road in England that linked London to the Roman town of Noviomagus Reginorum, or Regnentium, later renamed Chichester by the Saxons. The exact date of construction is uncertain, however on the basis of archaeological artefacts discovered along the road, it was in use by 70 AD and may have been constructed in the first decade of the Roman occupation of Britain (as early as 43-53 AD).
High Weald AONB
The High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is situated in south-east England. Covering an area of 1,450 square kilometres, it extends across the counties of Surrey, West Sussex, East Sussex and Kent. It is the fourth largest Area of Outstanding Beauty in England and Wales. It is characterised by an attractive, small-scale landscape containing a mosaic of small farms and woodlands, historic parks, sunken lanes and ridge-top villages.
Slinfold railway station
Slinfold railway station was on the Cranleigh Line and served the village of Slinfold in West Sussex.
Smokejack Clay Pit
Smokejack Clay Pit is a Site of Special Scientific Interest in Surrey, England.
Farlington School for Girls
Farlington School for Girls is an independent school day and boarding school for girls aged three to eighteen in Horsham, West Sussex, England. Farlington was founded in 1896 originally in Haywards Heath but moved to its present site at Strood Green near Horsham in 1955. It is situated in 33 acres of parkland about 3 miles west from Horsham on the A281 road to Guildford. Farlington has approximately 400 girls as students although the Nursery (which opened in September 2008) is co-educational.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Rowhook.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Starting at: 08:30 pm (20:30).
More Information: eventful.com.
The Voodoo Sheiks
Starting at: 09:00 pm (21:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
Come What May: The Ultimate Tribute To Moulin Rouge
Starting at: no exact start time given.
More Information: eventful.com.