in West Sussex of England, United Kingdom
- London Gatwick Airport (13 mi)
- Shoreham Airport (16 mi)
- Redhill Aerodrome (17 mi)
- Chichester/Goodwood Airport (19 mi)
- Farnborough Airport (22 mi)
- Fairoaks Airport (22 mi)
- Blackbushe Airport (26 mi)
- London Heathrow Airport (29 mi)
- London City Airport (38 mi)
- Southampton Airport (41 mi)
- London Luton Airport (57 mi)
- Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Dorset and East Devon Coast (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Tower of London (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey including Saint Margaret’s Church (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Blenheim Palace (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- City of Bath (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Canterbury Cathedral, St Augustine's Abbey, and St Martin's Church (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Le Havre, the City Rebuilt by Auguste Perret (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Cranleigh Golf Club (Golf course, 8 mi)
- Cottesmore Golf and Country Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Addington Court Golf Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Croham Hurst Golf Club (Golf course, 15 mi)
- Hindhead Golf Club (Golf course, 16 mi)
- Hollingbury Park Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Chartham Park Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Westhill Golf Club (Golf course, 20 mi)
- Foxhills Golf Club (Golf course, 22 mi)
- Hampton Court Palace Golf Club (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Sussex Yacht Club (marina, (16 mi)
- Brighton Marina (marina, (22 mi)
- Box Hill Hiking Area (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 51.045 and -0.437 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 51° 2' 41" and W -0° 26' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - GBP
- Spoken languages:
- English, Welsh, Scottish Gaelic
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:34 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/London
- UTC/GMT offset: 0 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:51 am and 9:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.750 and 173.083 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Le Bons Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United Kingdom.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United Kingdom. Last Update: 2020-06-01 07:22:14
Delve into Five Oaks
Five Oaks in West Sussex (England) is located in United Kingdom about 35 mi (or 56 km) south of London, the country's capital town.
Current time in Five Oaks is now 10:34 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / London with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports close to Five Oaks, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United Kingdom is London Gatwick Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in United Kingdom is Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), North-East. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. We encountered 3 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ockley, Newdigate, Henfield, Shalford and Godalming. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 44% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Tuesday, 2nd of June 2020
22°C (72 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 3rd of June 2020
20°C (67 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
18°C (64 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
West Chiltington Lane, near Coneyhurst, West Sussex. A beautiful place for a short walk if the weather is good.
Dayz Taviana - border patrol - patrolling - part 3
National border patrol squad making sure no foreigners cross the border!
Barns Green Half Marathon - P2 The Course 3 to 6 miles
Part 2, Familiarize yourself with the 2nd part of the route and watch Edwin Kipyego break the course record in 2010.
Barns Green Half Marathon -P4 The Course 9 to 12 miles
Part 4, Familiarize yourself with the 4th part of the route and watch Edwin Kipyego break the course record in 2010.
The view through my 8 inch dobsonian telescope
The views you get using a 8 inch Dobsonian telescope or DSLR in your back garden. See more pictures at http://www.flickr.com/groups/skyatnight/
Dayz Taviana with friends - part 1
People told me i should record and upload dayz footage so here i go!
Barns Green Half Marathon - P1 The Course Start to 3 miles
Part 1, Familiarize yourself with the 1st part of the route and watch Edwin Kipyego break the course record in 2010.
Kinsbrook Transformation | Lackenhurst Lane | Brooks Green | West Sussex | RH13 OJL
This exclusive collection of just five detached luxury six bed homes near Horsham and Billingshurst is sure to impress. This superb development is now complete, must view to appreciate the...
Tour Of Britain Billingshurst A272 West Sussex 13 September 2014 #tob2014
Tour Of Britain Billingshurst, West Sussex 13 September 2014 #tob2014.
The Beautiful South
Visit South East England, also known as the Beautiful South! Go to our website http://www.visitsoutheastengland.com/ to find out all about the Beautiful South, its places, people, events and...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Billingshurst railway station
Billingshurst railway station serves the market town of Billingshurst, in West Sussex, England. It is on the Arun Valley Line. The station is operated by Southern. The signalbox is believed to be the oldest operational box in the country, and has been offered to the Bluebell Railway for use at its East Grinstead terminus. Until 2006 both platforms were only 4 coaches long. Since then the platform for trains towards Pulborough has been extended to take 8 coaches.
Pennthorpe School is co-educational independent school in Rudgwick, West Sussex, England. As of 2011, around 300 pupils between the ages of two and thirteen attend. The school was founded in 1930 in Kent as a Christian Boarding school for boys. Several years later the school moved to its current location in a manor house in Rudgwick. The school remained an all-boys school until the early 1980s, when under the Headmaster Rev John Spencer it officially became co-educational.
Slinfold railway station
Slinfold railway station was on the Cranleigh Line and served the village of Slinfold in West Sussex.
Billingshurst (electoral division)
Billingshurst is an electoral division of West Sussex in the United Kingdom and returns one member to sit on West Sussex County Council.
Billingshurst Unitarian Chapel
Billingshurst Unitarian Chapel is a place of worship in Billingshurst in the English county of West Sussex. The cottage-like building was erected in 1754 for General Baptists, hence its original name of the Billingshurst General Baptist Chapel, but the congregation moved towards Unitarian beliefs in the 19th century, and still maintain these. It is a member of General Assembly of Unitarian and Free Christian Churches, the umbrella body for British Unitarians.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Five Oaks.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: