in East Yorkshire of England, United Kingdom
- Humberside Airport (16 mi)
- RAF Scampton (35 mi)
- Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (42 mi)
- RAF Waddington (43 mi)
- RAF Coningsby (44 mi)
- RAF Linton-On-Ouse (53 mi)
- Leeds Bradford Airport (65 mi)
- RAF Cottesmore (73 mi)
- RAF Marham (79 mi)
- East Midlands Airport (81 mi)
- RAF Lakenheath (95 mi)
- RAF Mildenhall (97 mi)
- Saltaire (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Studley Royal Park including the Ruins of Fountains Abbey (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Liverpool – Maritime Mercantile City (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Derwent Valley Mills (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Durham Castle and Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Hornsea Golf Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Hessle Golf Club (Golf course, 17 mi)
- Bridlington Golf Club (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Bridlington Links (Golf course, 26 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 53.730 and -0.075 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 53° 43' 47" and W -0° 4' 28"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - GBP
- Spoken languages:
- English, Welsh, Scottish Gaelic
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:59 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/London
- UTC/GMT offset: 0 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:42 am and 9:12 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.750 and 173.083 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Le Bons Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United Kingdom.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United Kingdom. Last Update: 2022-05-25 07:36:31
Delve into Halsham
Halsham in East Yorkshire (England) is located in United Kingdom about 153 mi (or 247 km) north of London, the country's capital town.
Current time in Halsham is now 08:59 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / London with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports close to Halsham, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United Kingdom is Humberside Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 25 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in United Kingdom is Saltaire in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), North-West. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ottringham, Roos, Keyingham, Burton Pidsea and Rimswell. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 57 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 27th of May 2022
15°C (59 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Scattered clouds, fresh breeze.
Saturday, 28th of May 2022
14°C (57 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 29th of May 2022
12°C (53 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Spencer Wiggins @ Cleethorpes Northern Soul weekender 2010
Singing Let's talk it over, the one, the only, Mr Spencer Wiggins! The crowd goes wild and a good night is had by all! Sorry for the shaky camera work, I was trying so hard not to dance!
How to use Badger Plumbing Revision Software
A video about how to install and use Badger Plumbing Revision Software Ltd programs.
Burstwick's USGA Greens in Winter
An example of our brilliant greens and how they perform in winter. This video was taken on Monday 18th Novmber 2013.
Withernsea Sunrise Time Lapse 15 Aug 2014
Sunrise over Withernsea, East Yorkshire on 15th August 2014.
Paul Thax Derbyshire holiday Part 1
I, Paul Thax, get lured into going camping in derbyshire for a weekend. trains and trams were all i saw.
WRUFC Lewis Penson Memorial Game 2012
The video is a recording of the inaugural annual Lewis Penson memorial matches hosted by Withernsea Rugby Union Football Club in January 2012. Players past, present and future unite with friends...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Winestead Hall was a large country house at Winestead in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Halsham.