in East Yorkshire of England, United Kingdom
- Humberside Airport (14 mi)
- RAF Scampton (34 mi)
- Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport (40 mi)
- RAF Waddington (42 mi)
- RAF Coningsby (44 mi)
- RAF Linton-On-Ouse (50 mi)
- Leeds Bradford Airport (63 mi)
- Nottingham Airport (68 mi)
- RAF Cottesmore (72 mi)
- East Midlands Airport (79 mi)
- RAF Lakenheath (96 mi)
- RAF Mildenhall (98 mi)
- Saltaire (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Studley Royal Park including the Ruins of Fountains Abbey (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Liverpool – Maritime Mercantile City (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Derwent Valley Mills (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Durham Castle and Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Frontiers of the Roman Empire (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Hornsea Golf Club (Golf course, 12 mi)
- Hessle Golf Club (Golf course, 14 mi)
- Forest Pines Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Bridlington Golf Club (Golf course, 24 mi)
- Bridlington Links (Golf course, 26 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 53.732 and -0.140 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 53° 43' 55" and W -0° 8' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - GBP
- Spoken languages:
- English, Welsh, Scottish Gaelic
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:27 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/London
- UTC/GMT offset: 0 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:42 am and 9:13 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.750 and 173.083 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Le Bons Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United Kingdom.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United Kingdom. Last Update: 2022-05-26 08:19:34
Burstwick in East Yorkshire (England) with it's 1,924 inhabitants is located in United Kingdom about 154 mi (or 247 km) north of London, the country's capital.
Local time in Burstwick is now 09:27 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / London with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports in the wider vicinity of Burstwick, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United Kingdom is Humberside Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in United Kingdom is Saltaire in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North. Also, if you like golfing, there are multiple options in driving distance.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Keyingham, Burton Pidsea, Humbleton, Hedon and Preston. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 14°C / 57 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 27th of May 2022
15°C (59 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Scattered clouds, fresh breeze.
Saturday, 28th of May 2022
14°C (58 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 29th of May 2022
12°C (54 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
The McIntyre Family - Part 4: Runaway - Zoe's View
Richie's running away shows how a family can come together when there is a crisis.
HEADSHOT AIRSOFT THE FORT TESTER GAME
PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR FUTURE UPDATES THANK YOU THIS WAS THE FIRST AIRSOFT TESTER GAME AT FORT PAULL LOCATED NEAR HULL HUMBERSIDE, I SHOT THIS ...
Fort Paull ww2 battle reenactment
nww2a staged a battle renactment from the second world war. http://nww2a.co.uk/
Spencer Wiggins @ Cleethorpes Northern Soul weekender 2010
Singing Let's talk it over, the one, the only, Mr Spencer Wiggins! The crowd goes wild and a good night is had by all! Sorry for the shaky camera work, I was trying so hard not to dance!
How to use Badger Plumbing Revision Software
A video about how to install and use Badger Plumbing Revision Software Ltd programs.
Burstwick's USGA Greens in Winter
An example of our brilliant greens and how they perform in winter. This video was taken on Monday 18th Novmber 2013.
Small-scale hydropower schemes
Small-scale hydropower schemes are adopting Hydro screw turbines in the UK.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Burstwick.