in Cambridgeshire of England, United Kingdom
- Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey including Saint Margaret’s Church (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Tower of London (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Blenheim Palace (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Canterbury Cathedral, St Augustine's Abbey, and St Martin's Church (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Derwent Valley Mills (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Liverpool – Maritime Mercantile City (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Dorset and East Devon Coast (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Bishops Stortford Golf Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- Bury St Edmunds Golf Club (Golf course, 18 mi)
- East Herts Golf Club (Golf course, 19 mi)
- Benton Hall Golf Club (Golf course, 25 mi)
- Crowlands Heath Golf Club (Golf course, 27 mi)
- Hobbs Cross Valley Golf Club (Golf course, 31 mi)
- Molehill Wildlife Park (zoo, (11 mi)
- Centerparcs (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 52.100 and 0.352 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 52° 5' 59" and E 0° 21' 8"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - GBP
- Spoken languages:
- English, Welsh, Scottish Gaelic
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:27 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/London
- UTC/GMT offset: 0 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:44 am and 9:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to United Kingdom.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning United Kingdom. Last Update: 2020-05-30 07:22:10
Delve into Horseheath
Horseheath in Cambridgeshire (England) with it's 369 habitants is located in United Kingdom about 46 mi (or 74 km) north-east of London, the country's capital town.
Current time in Horseheath is now 11:27 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / London with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports close to Horseheath, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in United Kingdom is Duxford Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in United Kingdom is Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey including Saint Margaret’s Church in a distance of 43 mi (or 68 km), South. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance. We encountered 2 points of interest near this location.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Linton, Fulbourn, Cambridge, Grantchester and Barton. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 71 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 31st of May 2020
19°C (67 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 1st of June 2020
19°C (66 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 2nd of June 2020
22°C (72 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Rad racers kart klub: revolution cup
the first race of the revolution cup on little big planet, play actual level to see rest. Made by the Radical Racers. please visit our site www.deahwatchers.weebly.com.
don't laugh at us coz we have Hydrocephalus by mr G S Sloan.wmv
don't laugh at us coz we have Hydrocephalus coz it's are live & not your's so if you dont know what Hydrocephalus is dont just laugh at us coz you dont what Hydrocephalus just ask us & we will...
2011 Thurlow Ride
Late September 2011: the Thurlow Hunt ride. A sunny day in Suffok with Morgan, Mickey, Shiloh and Fergal.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
South East Cambridgeshire (UK Parliament constituency)
South East Cambridgeshire is a constituency represented in the House of Commons of the UK Parliament since 1987 by James Paice, a Conservative.
Balsham is a rural village and civil parish in the county of Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom which has much expanded since the 1960s and is now one of several dormitory settlements of Cambridge. The village is south east of the centre of Cambridge beyond the A11 road and also within comfortable driving distance of Newmarket and Haverhill where many residents work and shop.
Ashdon, is a village and civil parish in Essex, England. It is located about 6 km northeast of Saffron Walden and is 37 km northwest from the county town of Chelmsford. The village is in the district of Uttlesford and the parliamentary constituency of Saffron Walden. The village has its own Parish Council.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Horseheath.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
The Wild Wood Disco
Starting at: 02:00 pm (14:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
I DO LIKE MONDAYS! Free Networking Event In Haverhill
Starting at: 08:00 pm (20:00).
More Information: eventful.com.