in Niulakita of Niutao, Tuvalu
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -10.791 and 179.467 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -10° 47' 27" and E 179° 28' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Samoan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:19 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Funafuti
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:04 am and 6:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 10.810 and -0.530 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Tuvalu.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tuvalu. Last Update: 2021-02-26 08:38:34
Delve into Niulakita
Niulakita in Niulakita (Niutao) with it's 35 habitants is a city located in Tuvalu about 11,690 mi (or 18,813 km) east of , the country's capital town.
Current time in Niulakita is now 07:19 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Funafuti with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 2 airports closer to Niulakita. The closest airport in Tuvalu is Funafuti International Airport in a distance of 158 mi (or 254 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Funafuti, Ahau, Savave Village, Asau Village and Tanrake Village. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.