in Adana, Turkey
- Adana Airport (29 mi)
- İskenderun Airport (55 mi)
- Hatay Airport (71 mi)
- Kahramanmaraş Airport (74 mi)
- Gaziantep International Airport (103 mi)
- Kayseri Erkilet Airport (104 mi)
- Aleppo International Airport (115 mi)
- Nevşehir Kapadokya International Airport (121 mi)
- Bassel Al-Assad International Airport (130 mi)
- Ancient Villages of Northern Syria (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Ancient City of Aleppo (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 37.265 and 35.657 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 37° 15' 54" and E 35° 39' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Lira - TRY
- Spoken languages:
- Turkish, Kurdish, Azerbaijani, Avaric
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:51 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Istanbul
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:39 am and 6:02 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Turkey.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Turkey. Last Update: 2023-02-02 07:37:15
İmamoğlu in Adana with it's 31,916 citizens is a town in Turkey about 238 mi (or 383 km) south-east of Ankara, the country's capital city.
Current time in İmamoğlu is now 06:51 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Istanbul with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 9 airports near İmamoğlu, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Turkey is Adana Airport in a distance of 29 mi (or 46 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Ancient Villages of Northern Syria in Syria at a distance of 92 mi (or 148 km). The closest in Turkey is Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia in a distance of 106 mi (or 148 km), South-East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sagkaya, Tepecikoren, Saricam, Kozan and Ceyhan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 42 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 3rd of February 2023
11°C (52 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 4th of February 2023
12°C (53 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Sunday, 5th of February 2023
5°C (40 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Hüseyin Sözlü ve Gazi Adamhasan İmamoğlu Mitingi - 07.03.2014
Hüseyin Sözlü ve Gazi Adamhasan'ın düzenlediği miting, İmamoğlu siyasi tarihinin en kalabalık topluluğuna tanık oldu. http://www.huseyinsozlu.com.tr http://www.facebook.com/h.sozlu...
ADANA TUMLU-DUMLU KALESİ 4K DUHAN SURESİ TÜRKÇE MEALİ
Kanalımıza abone olmayı ve videoları paylaşıp beğen butonuna tıklamayı unutmayın.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Danacılı is a village in the District of İmamoğlu, Adana Province, Turkey.
Saygeçit is a village in the District of İmamoğlu, Adana Province, Turkey.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of İmamoğlu.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: