Sidi el Hani
in Gouvernorat de Sousse, Tunisia
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport (25 mi)
- Sfax Thyna International Airport (69 mi)
- Tunis Carthage International Airport (82 mi)
- Gafsa Ksar International Airport (121 mi)
- Pantelleria Airport (121 mi)
- Tabarka 7 Novembre Airport (121 mi)
- Gabès Matmata International Airport (125 mi)
- Djerba Zarzis International Airport (127 mi)
- Kairouan (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Medina of Sousse (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Amphitheatre of El Jem (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Medina of Tunis (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Dougga / Thugga (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Carthage (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Punic Town of Kerkuane and its Necropolis (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Ichkeul National Park (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 35.671 and 10.316 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 35° 40' 17" and E 10° 18' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - TND
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:20 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Africa/Tunis
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:03 am and 6:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Tunisia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tunisia. Last Update: 2023-04-01 08:13:39
Touring Sidi el Hani
Sidi el Hani in Gouvernorat de Sousse with it's 2,820 residents is a town located in Tunisia about 80 mi (or 128 km) south of Tunis, the country's capital place.
Time in Sidi el Hani is now 07:20 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Africa / Tunis with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports nearby Sidi el Hani, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Tunisia is Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport in a distance of 25 mi (or 41 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Tunisia is Kairouan in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km), West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kairouan, Sousse, Monastir, Zaghouan and Mahdia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||6%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||High wind, near gale with 23 km/h (14 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Monday, 3rd of April 2023
19°C (66 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Light rain, high wind, near gale, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 4th of April 2023
20°C (67 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Wednesday, 5th of April 2023
14°C (57 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Sidi El Hani
Sidi El Hani is a town and commune in the Sousse Governorate, Tunisia. As of 2004 it had a population of 3,058.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sidi el Hani.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
El Hani, Sīdī al Hāni’, Camp de Sidi el Hani, Sidi el Hani, Сиди эль Эни