in Gouvernorat de Sidi Bouzid, Tunisia
- Gafsa Ksar International Airport (71 mi)
- Cheikh Larbi Tébessi Airport (76 mi)
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport (79 mi)
- Sfax Thyna International Airport (80 mi)
- Gabès Matmata International Airport (105 mi)
- Tunis Carthage International Airport (115 mi)
- Tabarka 7 Novembre Airport (120 mi)
- Tozeur Nefta International Airport (122 mi)
- Kairouan (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Amphitheatre of El Jem (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Medina of Sousse (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Dougga / Thugga (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Medina of Tunis (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Carthage (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Punic Town of Kerkuane and its Necropolis (Unesco heritage, 145 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 35.303 and 9.469 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 35° 18' 11" and E 9° 28' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - TND
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:14 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Africa/Tunis
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:18 am and 7:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Tunisia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tunisia. Last Update: 2020-07-13 07:21:27
Explore Douar Souarigue
Douar Souarigue in Gouvernorat de Sidi Bouzid is located in Tunisia about 112 mi (or 180 km) south of Tunis, the country's capital.
Local time in Douar Souarigue is now 12:14 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Africa / Tunis with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Douar Souarigue, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Tunisia is Gafsa Ksar International Airport in a distance of 71 mi (or 114 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Tunisia is Kairouan in a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km), North-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sidi Bouzid, Kasserine, Kairouan, Siliana and Gafsa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 36°C / 96 °F
|Morning Temperature||35°C / 95 °F|
|Evening Temperature||34°C / 93 °F|
|Night Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 35% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
34°C (93 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
35°C (95 °F)
28°C (83 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
35°C (94 °F)
26°C (80 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jilma is a town and commune in the Sidi Bou Zid Governorate, Tunisia. As of 2004 it had a population of 5,405.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Douar Souarigue.