in Gouvernorat de Béja, Tunisia
- Tabarka 7 Novembre Airport (12 mi)
- Tunis Carthage International Airport (69 mi)
- Annaba Airport (70 mi)
- Cheikh Larbi Tébessi Airport (127 mi)
- Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport (135 mi)
- Mohamed Boudiaf International Airport (145 mi)
- Cagliari / Elmas Airport (147 mi)
- Decimomannu Airport (154 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 37.119 and 9.016 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 37° 7' 9" and E 9° 0' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dinar - TND
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:23 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Africa/Tunis
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:30 am and 7:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Tunisia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Tunisia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Gassa in Gouvernorat de Béja is a place in Tunisia about 67 mi (or 107 km) west of Tunis, the country's capital city.
Current time in Gassa is now 07:23 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Africa / Tunis with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports near Gassa, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Tunisia is Tabarka 7 Novembre Airport in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Tunisia is Ichkeul National Park in a distance of 36 mi (or 59 km), East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Beja, Jendouba, El Tarf, Bizerte and El Kef. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 85 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 86 °F|
|Night Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 17% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Tuesday, 3rd of August 2021
32°C (89 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
31°C (88 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
28°C (83 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.