in As-Suwayda Governorate, Syria
- Ancient City of Bosra (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Ancient City of Damascus (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Quseir Amra (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Anjar (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Baalbek (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Tyre (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Ouadi Qadisha (the Holy Valley) and the Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.739 and 36.775 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 44' 21" and E 36° 46' 29"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - SYP
- Spoken languages:
- Arabic, Kurdish, Armenian, French, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:18 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Asia/Damascus
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:06 am and 7:00 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Syria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Syria. Last Update: 2021-04-12 08:19:46
Discover Al Mushannaf
Al Mushannaf in As-Suwayda Governorate is a place in Syria about 60 mi (or 97 km) south-east of Damascus, the country's capital city.
Current time in Al Mushannaf is now 09:18 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Asia / Damascus with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 8 airports near Al Mushannaf, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is King Hussein Air College in Jordan in a distance of 40 mi (or 64 km). The closest airport in Syria is Damascus International Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 64 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Syria is Ancient City of Bosra in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), South-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Shaqqa, Shahba, As Suwayda', Malah and Salkhad. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 21% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Tuesday, 13th of April 2021
13°C (55 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 14th of April 2021
18°C (65 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 15th of April 2021
23°C (73 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
الدعوة للإضراب العام في سوريا يوم الأثنين ١٨ نيسان
لأجل دماء الشهداء و لأجل كل معتقل يعاني في السجون. نعلن الإضراب العام و العصيان المدني لن نذهب إلى أعمالنا...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Al Mushannaf.
- As Suwayda'
- Al Qurayya
- Al Mazra`ah
- As Surah as Saghirah
- Busra ash Sham
- Al Ghariyah
- Al Musayfirah
- Umm al Qittayn
- Al Harak
- Dayr al Kahf
- Al Jizah
- Muthallath Sabha
- Khirbat Ghazalah
- Umm al Jimal
- Sama as Sirhan
- Ash Shaykh Miskin
- Muthallath Jami`at Al al Bayt
- As Sanamayn
- Al Mafraq
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
El Mouchannaf, Mushannaf, El Mushennef, Mouchannaf, Al Mushannaf, مشنف, المشنف