in Wahlkreis Rorschach of Canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- St Gallen Altenrhein Airport (1 mi)
- Hohenems-Dornbirn Airport (9 mi)
- Friedrichshafen Airport (14 mi)
- Memmingen Allgau Airport (47 mi)
- Zürich Airport (48 mi)
- Donaueschingen-Villingen Airport (60 mi)
- Samedan Airport (67 mi)
- Stuttgart Airport (85 mi)
- Karlsruhe Baden-Baden Airport (113 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (125 mi)
- Malpensa International Airport (134 mi)
- Abbey of St Gall (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Monastic Island of Reichenau (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Prehistoric Pile dwellings around the Alps (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Greifvogelpark Buchs (zoo, (23 mi)
- Erlebniszoo Rheintal (zoo, (9 mi)
- Abenteuerland Walterzoo (zoo, (14 mi)
- Wildpark Peter und Paul (zoo, (9 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.477 and 9.579 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 28' 38" and E 9° 34' 43"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - CHF
- Spoken languages:
- German, French, Italian, Romansh
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:41 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Zurich
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:38 am and 9:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Switzerland.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Switzerland. Last Update: 2020-07-13 07:21:27
Buriet in Wahlkreis Rorschach (Canton of St. Gallen) is a town in Switzerland about 106 mi (or 171 km) east of Bern, the country's capital city.
Current time in Buriet is now 10:41 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Zurich with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Buriet, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Switzerland is St Gallen Altenrhein Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 2 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Switzerland is Abbey of St Gall in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), West. We discovered 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gaissau, Hochst, Fussach, Lustenau and Nonnenhorn. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 71 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (2 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 81% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
22°C (72 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Light rain, calm, scattered clouds.
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
20°C (69 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
16°C (61 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Moderate rain, setting, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Heiden Swiss Quality
Linde Landhotel Gasthof
Hotel Schloss Wartegg
Best Western Rebstock
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
On the 9th January 2010 I took a trip on the 2km long Rheineck-Walzenhausen mountain railway, which begins at the mainline SBB station of Rheineck and winds it way up to the village of ...
Kanutour von Gaissau bis zum Bodensee
Teil 2: Alter Rhein; Rheintal, Mit dem Kanu von Gaissau bis zum Bodensee.
Musikverein Rheineck Konzertmix
Musikgenuss.....Kirchenkonzert Musikverein Rheineck Sonntag 11 November 2012 Direktion: Andreas Lauper Konzertmix.
LSZR - Visual Approach Runway 28 with Cessna Citation Jet CJ4
This is an visual approach into St. Gallen - Altenrhein (LSZR) in Switzerland with a Cessna Citation Jet CJ4. We came from Stuttgart and got a nice direct via Friedrichshafen (EDNY), crossing...
WET RUNWAY - TAKE OFF, Embraer 170, OE-LMK, People's Viennaline
Take off, Embraer 170, OE-LMK, People's Viennaline on wet runway 28 at Airport St. Gallen-Altenrhein (LSZR / ACH). Flight PE200 / ACH-OLB-CAG, 12.07.2014 Camera: Sony A6000 with Sony ...
Landung in St.Gallen Altenrhein LSZR RW28
Landung auf dem Flughafen Altenrhein mit einer Katana DV20.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Rorschach-Heiden-Bahn is a railway line and former railway company in Switzerland. It is a standard gauge mountain rack railway, using the Riggenbach rack system and is part of Appenzeller Bahnen. The 7 km route links Rorschach with Heiden.
St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport
St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport is an airport at Altenrhein in the Canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland. This small airport is located on the Swiss side of the Bodensee, also known as Lake Constance. The paved, eastbound runway is equipped with an Instrumental Landing System (ILS). The approach more often than not requires the use of ILS, due to the rapidly changing weather conditions of the Bodensee's environment.
The Alter Rhein (German for Old Rhine) is the old river bed of the Alpine Rhine in St. Gallen and Vorarlberg in the Rhine Valley, which was cut off when the Rhine was straightened during the 20th century. These cut-off arms have become valuable recreational areas and a nature reserve. In 1900, the short-cut at Fussach was completed. The old river course, from Höchst and St.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Buriet.
Thal SG: Bodensee Richtung Lindau, Thal SG (source)
Wienacht-Tobel: Lutzenberg Kamera, Wienacht-Tobel (source)
Altenrhein: Rheinspitz, Altenrhein (source)
St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport › South-East: Flughafen − Altenrhein − Sankt Gallen, St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport (source)
St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport › North-West: Flughafen − Altenrhein − Sankt Gallen, St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport (source)
St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport › North-East: Flughafen − Altenrhein − Sankt Gallen, St. Gallen-Altenrhein Airport (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.