in Valencia of Valencia, Spain
- Rock Art of the Mediterranean Basin on the Iberian Peninsula (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Mudejar Architecture of Aragon (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- La Lonja de la Seda de Valencia (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Palmeral of Elche (Unesco heritage, 130 mi)
- Bioparc Valencia (amusement park, (27 mi)
- Valencia Zoo (zoo, (27 mi)
- Karting La Pobla (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Karting Valencia Luis Climent (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.800 and -0.700 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 47' 59" and W -0° 41' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:12 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:31 am and 6:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.101 and 177.944 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-10-31 08:32:08
Alcublas in Valencia (Valencia) with it's 794 citizens is a place in Spain about 164 mi (or 264 km) east of Madrid, the country's capital city.
Current time in Alcublas is now 11:12 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 7 airports near Alcublas, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Valencia Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Rock Art of the Mediterranean Basin on the Iberian Peninsula in a distance of 14 mi (or 23 km), West. We encountered 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sacanet, Casinos, Andilla, Toras and Villar del Arzobispo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 1st of November 2020
26°C (78 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 2nd of November 2020
27°C (80 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 3rd of November 2020
19°C (67 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Toros en Alcublas 2013
Tarde de vaquillas en Alcublas el Martes 20 de Agosto del 2013.... *TAXI Dani Llíria* http://bousdepoble.blogspot.com.
1938.Aeródromo Alcublas (Peña Ramiro)
Imágenes del libro de Paco Teruel "Estelas en el Cielo. Alcublas 1938"
Paisajes de Guerra de ALCUBLAS
Exposicion de la guerra civil Española sobre el campo de aviacion de Alcublas.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Alcublas.
- Villar del Arzobispo
- Losa del Obispo
- Pina de Montalgrao
- San Agustin
- Villanueva de Viver
- Sot de Chera
- La Yesa
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Alcublas, Les Alcubles