in Madrid of Madrid, Spain
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 110 mi)
- Route of Santiago de Compostela (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Watchtower of Torrelodones (observation point, (23 mi)
- Centro Acuatico Municipal De Collado Villalba (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.857 and -3.708 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 51' 25" and W -3° 42' 27"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:06 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:50 am and 9:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -40.900 and 176.217 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-07-06 07:20:09
Delve into Bustarviejo
Bustarviejo in Madrid (Madrid) with it's 1,727 habitants is a city located in Spain about 30 mi (or 49 km) north of Madrid, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bustarviejo is now 05:06 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Bustarviejo, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Madrid Barajas International Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-West. We saw 2 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Navalafuente, Valdemanco, Canencia, Garganta de los Montes and Miraflores de la Sierra. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 88 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 87 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of July 2020
30°C (85 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 9th of July 2020
29°C (83 °F)
19°C (65 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 10th of July 2020
29°C (85 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Los Picos de Bustarviejo (Sierra Norte de Madrid)
Hike to the peaks Cabeza Arcón and Pico Pendón in the mountains near Bustarviejo, in the Sierra Norte de Madrid. See the full description of the hike on: http://www.hikingiberia.com/en/routes/sie...
2008-04-12; 88; pista cerca de Bustarviejo y Valdemanco
2008-04-12; 88; pista cerca de Bustarviejo y Valdemanco.
Casas rurales en Bustarviejo, Madrid: La Higuera Más información del local en: http://www.brujulea.net/i?as=verficha&local=4ZTK4B14ESVST.
Campeonato de Madrid de Trial en Valdemanco / 07-03-15 / Paso VERDES
Campeonato de la Comunidad de Madrid de Trial en paso VERDES. En Valdemanco el dia 07-03-15.
SALSA 3ª HORA
LOS ALUMNOS DE BUSTARVIEJOBAILA PARA FIN DE CURSO 2012-13 BAILAN ESTA SALSA CON UNA INTRODUCCIÓN DE VALSECITO.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bustarviejo is a municipality of the autonomous community of Madrid in central Spain. It belongs to the comarca of Sierra Norte.
Canencia is a municipality of the autonomous community of Madrid in central Spain. It is located in the comarca of Sierra Norte.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bustarviejo.
- Garganta de los Montes
- Miraflores de la Sierra
- Guadalix de la Sierra
- Cabanillas de la Sierra
- Pinilla del Valle
- Alameda del Valle
- Villavieja del Lozoya
- Buitrago del Lozoya
- Cervera de Buitrago
- Manzanares el Real
- Colmenar Viejo
- Robledillo de la Jara
- Torremocha de Jarama
- Berzosa del Lozoya
- Talamanca de Jarama
- Horcajo de la Sierra
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bustarviejo, بوستارفيجو, Бустарвьехо, Бустарвєхо, 布斯塔尔维耶霍