in Badajoz of Extremadura, Spain
- Badajoz Airport (19 mi)
- Covilha Airport (83 mi)
- Guadalupe Airport (89 mi)
- Beja International Airport (95 mi)
- Coimbra Airport (110 mi)
- Viseu Airport (121 mi)
- Mafé - Gibraleón Airport (124 mi)
- Lisbon Portela Airport (126 mi)
- Sevilla Airport (131 mi)
- Faro Airport (161 mi)
- Francisco de Sá Carneiro Airport (173 mi)
- Málaga Airport (214 mi)
- Garrison Border Town of Elvas and its Fortifications (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Monastery of Alcobaça (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Monastery of Batalha (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Convent of Christ in Tomar (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Historic Centre of Évora (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Old Town of Cáceres (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- University of Coimbra – Alta and Sofia (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 133 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.165 and -6.849 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 9' 54" and W -6° 50' 56"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:21 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:11 am and 9:54 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.283 and 173.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-07-11 07:20:57
Discover La Dehesilla
La Dehesilla in Badajoz (Extremadura) is a city in Spain about 188 mi (or 303 km) south-west of Madrid, the country's capital city.
Local time in La Dehesilla is now 10:21 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of La Dehesilla, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Badajoz Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 31 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Garrison Border Town of Elvas and its Fortifications in Portugal at a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km). The closest in Spain is Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida in a distance of 66 mi (or 32 km), South.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Villar del Rey, Alburquerque, Puebla de Obando, Campo Maior and Aliseda. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 39°C / 102 °F
|Morning Temperature||39°C / 102 °F|
|Evening Temperature||38°C / 100 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
34°C (94 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
36°C (97 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
36°C (98 °F)
26°C (78 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Observador Ruta Los Molinos en Villar del Rey
El vídeo lo ha proporcionado Enea Kao, la información y las fotografías de la entrada son de Guías-Jenk, puedes visitar su sitio web en http://www.guias-jenk.com Visita la entrada en http://ex...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Villar del Rey
Villar del Rey is a Spanish municipality in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura. It has a population of 2,540 (2007) and an area of 98.9 km².
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of La Dehesilla.
- Villar del Rey
- Puebla de Obando
- Campo Maior
- San Vicente de Alcantara
- Puebla de la Calzada
- Cordobilla de Lacara
- Arroyo de la Luz
- Malpartida de Caceres
- Valencia de Alcantara
- Entrin Bajo
- Corte de Peleas
- Sao Juliao
- Villa del Rey
- Arroyo de San Servan
- Valverde de Leganes
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Cortijo La Dehesilla, La Dehesilla