in Barcelona of Catalonia, Spain
- Sabadell Airport (24 mi)
- Barcelona International Airport (37 mi)
- Aeròdrom dels Pirineus-Alt Urgell Airport (43 mi)
- Girona Airport (51 mi)
- Perpignan-Rivesaltes (Llabanère) Airport (86 mi)
- Carcassonne Airport (103 mi)
- Castres-Mazamet Airport (125 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (129 mi)
- Palma De Mallorca Airport (162 mi)
- Works of Antoni Gaudí (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Palau de la Música Catalana and Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Poblet Monastery (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Tárraco (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Historic Fortified City of Carcassonne (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.781 and 1.784 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 46' 53" and E 1° 47' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:06 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:34 am and 6:37 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.750 and -176.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2021-02-24 08:14:51
Callús in Barcelona (Catalonia) is a city in Spain about 301 mi (or 484 km) east of Madrid, the country's capital.
Local time in Callús is now 10:06 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Callús, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Sabadell Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Works of Antoni Gaudí in a distance of 32 mi (or 51 km), South-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Santpedor, Castellnou de Bages, Sant Fruitos de Bages, Rajadell and Sant Salvador de Guardiola. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 64 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1033 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 59% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Thursday, 25th of February 2021
17°C (62 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Friday, 26th of February 2021
17°C (62 °F)
9°C (49 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Saturday, 27th of February 2021
14°C (58 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2d7 Súria - Sagals d'Osona
La segona torre descarregada de la temporada pels Sagals d'Osona a Súria - 2012.
Descent close to Súria, Catalunya, Spain
Saddle Skedaddle trip Bilbao to Barcelona Day 7 of 8 May/ June 2014.
Les Comes 4x4 2012 - Suzuki Jimny + GoPro
Festival de 4x4 de Les Comes a Súria, filmat amb cámara GoPro HD Hero 2. Pilot i copilot del Suzuki Jimny: Xavi G. i Jordi R. i viceversa.
CASTANYES AMB BANYES
Obra de teatre realitzada per pares i mares de l'Escola Francesc Macià de Súria amb motiu de la celebració de la Festa de la Castanyada. (31-10-2013)
Land Rover Party 2014 - Eres de los nuestros. Únete.
http://www.landroverparty.com - Únete a la mayor fiesta familiar para propietarios de un Land Rover. - Más de 60km de pistas de todos los niveles. - Cursos de conducción 4x4 con profesionales...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
A callus is a toughened area of skin which has become relatively thick and hard in response to repeated friction, pressure, or other irritation. Rubbing that is too frequent or forceful will cause blisters rather than allow calluses to form. Since repeated contact is required, calluses are most often found on feet because of frequent walking. Calluses are generally not harmful, but may sometimes lead to other problems, such as skin ulceration or infection.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Callús.