in Toledo of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Skydive Lillo (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.788 and -3.476 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 47' 16" and W -3° 28' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:54 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:49 am and 9:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.867 and 176.533 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Argyll East
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2022-05-26 08:19:34
Touring La Guardia
La Guardia in Toledo (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 2,329 residents is a town located in Spain about 45 mi (or 72 km) south of Madrid, the country's capital place.
Time in La Guardia is now 07:54 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby La Guardia, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Torrejón Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 79 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Historic City of Toledo in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), West. We collected 1 points of interest near this location.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Dosbarrios, Tembleque, Cabanas de Yepes, Huerta de Valdecarabanos and Ocana. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 83 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 7% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 28th of May 2022
28°C (83 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 29th of May 2022
28°C (82 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 30th of May 2022
25°C (76 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Cruce de MD Jaén - Madrid y Altaria Madrid - Cartagena por Tembleque
Buen cruce en la lejanía. Que lo disfruten.
Intercity Madrid - Valencia por Tembleque
Una alegría ver material como este en la actualidad. Que lo disfruten.
TECO Silla - Bilbao por Tembleque
El impresionante TECO camino de Bilbao remolcado por una limpita 253. Que lo disfruten.
Bobinero Villafría - Sagunto por Tembleque
Lo habíamos rebasado unos minutos antes de llegar a Tembleque, razón por la cual circulaba por banalizada. Un poco más y nos lo perdemos jeje. Espero que lo disfruten.
Portacoches Villaverde - La Roda (Andalucía) por Tembleque
Siento mucho la mala posición en la que me encontraba en aquel momento, ya que no era su hora habitual de paso, no lo vi venir. Espero que lo disfruten.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
La Guardia, Spain
For the former mayor of New York City, see Fiorello H. LaGuardia. For the airport named after him, see LaGuardia Airport. La Guardia is a Spanish village in Toledo province. There is documented presence since Bronze Age, Romans, Jews and documents since 12th century.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of La Guardia.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
La Guardia, Լա Գուարդիա, Ла Гардиа, Ла-Гуардия, Ла-Гуардія, 拉瓜尔迪亚