in Guadalajara of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Route of Santiago de Compostela (Unesco heritage, 123 mi)
- Parque Europa de Torrejón de Ardoz (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Diversión en la Granja (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Zoo Guadalajara (zoo, (13 mi)
- Aquópolis San Fernando de Henares (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.760 and -3.377 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 45' 35" and W -3° 22' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:07 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:18 am and 9:19 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -40.600 and 176.417 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-08-08 07:23:13
Valdenuño-Fernández in Guadalajara (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 234 residents is a town located in Spain about 29 mi (or 47 km) north-east of Madrid, the country's capital place.
Time in Valdenuño-Fernández is now 08:07 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby Valdenuño-Fernández, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Torrejón Airport in a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South-East. We collected 4 points of interest near this location.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Vinuelas, Villaseca de Uceda, Fuentelahiguera de Albatages, Galapagos and Casa de Uceda. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Evening Temperature||36°C / 96 °F|
|Night Temperature||26°C / 78 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 10th of August 2020
34°C (93 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 11th of August 2020
30°C (86 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Wednesday, 12th of August 2020
28°C (82 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
1 dormitorio Apartamento se Vende en Uceda, Guadalajara, Castilla La Mancha, Spain
Más información en Apartamento se Vende en Uceda, Guadalajara, Castilla La Mancha, Spain con 1 dormitorio: ...
2 dormitorios Apartamento se Vende en Uceda, Guadalajara, Castilla La Mancha, Spain
Más información en Apartamento se Vende en Uceda, Guadalajara, Castilla La Mancha, Spain con 2 dormitorios: ...
La casa del Terror
La casa de terror es una representación lúdica que algunos vecinos del pueblo de Uceda hacen en la semana cultural (Julio 2008)
Locura fiestas uceda07 I
aqui esta la primera parte de esta trilogia maravillosa que por fin ve la luz.....
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Valdenuño Fernández is a municipality located in the province of Guadalajara, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2004 census, the municipality has a population of 209 inhabitants.
Viñuelas is a municipality located in the province of Guadalajara, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2004 census, the municipality has a population of 118 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Valdenuño-Fernández.
- Villaseca de Uceda
- Fuentelahiguera de Albatages
- Casa de Uceda
- Torrejon del Rey
- Talamanca de Jarama
- Malaga del Fresno
- Torremocha de Jarama
- Valdepenas de la Sierra
- Valdetorres de Jarama
- Robledillo de Mohernando
- Fresno de Torote
- Cabanillas del Campo
- Villanueva de la Torre
- Puebla de Belena
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: