Villares del Saz
in Cuenca of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 15 mi)
- Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Rock Art of the Mediterranean Basin on the Iberian Peninsula (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Mudejar Architecture of Aragon (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.841 and -2.504 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 50' 27" and W -2° 30' 15"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:24 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:11 am and 5:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.800 and 176.983 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-11-29 08:32:13
Touring Villares del Saz
Villares del Saz in Cuenca (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 630 residents is a town located in Spain about 75 mi (or 120 km) south-east of Madrid, the country's capital place.
Time in Villares del Saz is now 09:24 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports nearby Villares del Saz, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Torrejón Airport in a distance of 67 mi (or 108 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Aranjuez Cultural Landscape in a distance of 15 mi (or 24 km), North-East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Villarejo-Periesteban, Zafra de Zancara, Villar de Canas, Cervera del Llano and Montalbanejo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 10°C / 50 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 47 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 98% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 30th of November 2020
12°C (54 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 1st of December 2020
13°C (55 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 2nd of December 2020
7°C (45 °F)
1°C (33 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
zafra de zancara 2011
pueblo a 124 kilometros de madrid ,muy tranquilo y con maravillosas vistas. provincia de cenca.
Los Toros Locos En Palomares Del Campo 30-4-2012 (parte 1)
Pues aqui tenemos a la Moti, a la irenilla, a la Luci, a la Jin( que menudo trajin lllevaba la amiga) y como no, tenemos a SOGUARRA! JAJAJAJA La zurra lo peto eh? ;)
Almacén de Residuos Nucleares Villar de Cañas (Cuenca) / Nuclear Waste Storage [IGEO.TV]
http://igeo.tv/category/videos/tematica/tecnologia-comunicacion/infraestructuras/ El 27 de enero de 2010 el ayuntamiento aprobó la candidatura para que la localidad albergue un almacén de...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Villares del Saz
Villares del Saz is a municipality located in the province of Cuenca, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2004 census, the municipality has a population of 639 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Villares del Saz.
- Zafra de Zancara
- Villar de Canas
- Cervera del Llano
- Alconchel de la Estrella
- Palomares del Campo
- San Lorenzo de la Parrilla
- Huerta de la Obispalia
- Villalgordo del Marquesado
- Olivares de Jucar
- Torrejoncillo del Rey
- Mota de Altarejos
- Villarejo de Fuentes
- Villar de la Encina
- Fresneda de Altarejos
- Castillo de Garcimunoz
- Fuentelespino de Haro
- Carrascosa de Haro
- Pineda de Giguela
- Villaverde y Pasaconsol
- Villarejo de la Penuela
- Torrubia del Castillo
- Osa de la Vega
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Villares del Saz