in Ciudad Real of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Historic Centre of Cordoba (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Renaissance Monumental Ensembles of Úbeda and Baeza (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Cathedral, Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Seville (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Alhambra, Generalife and Albayzín, Granada (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 125 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 38.762 and -3.385 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 38° 45' 43" and W -3° 23' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:34 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:58 am and 9:40 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -38.583 and 176.783 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Whaiti
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-07-09 07:21:54
Valdepeñas in Ciudad Real (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 31,147 citizens is a city in Spain about 116 mi (or 186 km) south of Madrid, the country's capital city.
Local time in Valdepeñas is now 01:34 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Valdepeñas, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Ciudad Real Central Airport in a distance of 32 mi (or 52 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija in Slovenia at a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km). The closest in Spain is Historic Centre of Cordoba in a distance of 62 mi (or 19 km), East. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Torrenueva, Santa Cruz de Mudela, San Carlos del Valle, Moral de Calatrava and Manzanares. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 32°C / 90 °F
|Morning Temperature||32°C / 90 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 90 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 1 km/h (0 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 10th of July 2020
32°C (89 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
34°C (94 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
34°C (94 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Valdepeñas: Terror en Parque - Halloween 2014
La Concejalía de Juventud del Ayuntamiento de Valdepeñas celebró la exitosa “IV Noche de Halloween”, de 22,00 horas a 01,00 horas en el Parque Cervantes, un tétrico escenario, en esta...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Valdepeñas.
- Santa Cruz de Mudela
- San Carlos del Valle
- Moral de Calatrava
- Castellar de Santiago
- Viso del Marques
- Bolanos de Calatrava
- Torre de Juan Abad
- Valenzuela de Calatrava
- Santa Elena
- Aldea del Rey
- Arenas de San Juan
- Villarta de San Juan
- Puebla del Principe
- Carrion de Calatrava
- Villarrubia de los Ojos
- San Lorenzo de Calatrava
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Yaldepenas, Valdepeñas, Вальдепеньясе