Santa Cruz de Mudela
in Ciudad Real of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 19 mi)
- Historic Centre of Cordoba (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Renaissance Monumental Ensembles of Úbeda and Baeza (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Cathedral, Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Seville (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 112 mi)
- Alhambra, Generalife and Albayzín, Granada (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 131 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 38.642 and -3.467 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 38° 38' 32" and W -3° 27' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:41 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:50 am and 8:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -38.467 and 176.700 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-04-05 07:24:15
Delve into Santa Cruz de Mudela
Santa Cruz de Mudela in Ciudad Real (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 4,825 habitants is located in Spain about 123 mi (or 198 km) south of Madrid, the country's capital town.
Current time in Santa Cruz de Mudela is now 03:41 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Santa Cruz de Mudela, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Ciudad Real Central Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija in Slovenia at a distance of 19 mi (or 30 km). The closest in Spain is Historic Centre of Cordoba in a distance of 54 mi (or 30 km), North-East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Torrenueva, Valdepenas, Viso del Marques, Castellar de Santiago and Moral de Calatrava. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 96% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 6th of April 2020
17°C (63 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
19°C (66 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Light rain, calm, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
20°C (68 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Valdepeñas: Terror en Parque - Halloween 2014
La Concejalía de Juventud del Ayuntamiento de Valdepeñas celebró la exitosa “IV Noche de Halloween”, de 22,00 horas a 01,00 horas en el Parque Cervantes, un tétrico escenario, en esta...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Santa Cruz de Mudela.
- Viso del Marques
- Castellar de Santiago
- Moral de Calatrava
- San Carlos del Valle
- Santa Elena
- Bolanos de Calatrava
- Valenzuela de Calatrava
- Aldea del Rey
- San Lorenzo de Calatrava
- Torre de Juan Abad
- Villanueva de San Carlos
- Santisteban del Puerto
- Navas de San Juan
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Santa Cruz de Mudela