in Salamanca of Castille and León, Spain
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Alto Douro Wine Region (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Old Town of Cáceres (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Las Médulas (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Monastery of Alcobaça (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.783 and -5.365 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 46' 57" and W -5° 21' 54"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:36 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:33 am and 6:35 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -41.033 and 174.900 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Pukerua Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2022-01-29 08:18:27
Gajates in Salamanca (Castille and León) with it's 187 residents is a town located in Spain about 91 mi (or 146 km) west of Madrid, the country's capital place.
Time in Gajates is now 02:36 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports nearby Gajates, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Salamanca Airport in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde in Portugal at a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km). The closest in Spain is Old City of Salamanca in a distance of 55 mi (or 10 km), South.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pedraza de Alba, Pedrosillo de Alba, Valdecarros, Tordillos and Alaraz. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 51 °F
|Morning Temperature||-1°C / 31 °F|
|Evening Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1032 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 3% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 30th of January 2022
11°C (51 °F)
5°C (40 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 31st of January 2022
10°C (50 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 1st of February 2022
7°C (45 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Sky is clear, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Santiago de La Puebla Quintos 2007
Santiago de La Puebla (Salamanca) Quintos 2007 Un poco de instrucción delante del corral del Tio Andrés.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Pedraza de Alba
Pedraza de Alba is a municipality located in the province of Salamanca, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2004 census, the municipality has a population of 285 inhabitants.
Pedrosillo de Alba
Pedrosillo de Alba is a municipality located in the province of Salamanca, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2004 census, the municipality has a population of 224 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gajates.
- Pedraza de Alba
- Pedrosillo de Alba
- Santiago de la Puebla
- Aldeaseca de Alba
- Coca de Alba
- Nava de Sotrobal
- San Miguel de Serrezuela
- Anaya de Alba
- Ventosa del Rio Almar
- Alba de Tormes
- Cabezas del Villar
- Villagonzalo de Tormes
- Boveda del Rio Almar
- Mancera de Abajo
- Zapardiel de la Canada
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: