in Saragossa of Aragon, Spain
- Pamplona Airport (47 mi)
- Logroño-Agoncillo Airport (57 mi)
- San Sebastian Airport (88 mi)
- Vitoria/Foronda Airport (89 mi)
- Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport (93 mi)
- Pau Pyrénées Airport (97 mi)
- Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport (98 mi)
- Dax Seyresse Airport (108 mi)
- Madrid Barajas International Airport (163 mi)
- San Millán Yuso and Suso Monasteries (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Burgos Cathedral (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Archaeological Site of Atapuerca (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Pyrénées - Mont Perdu (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Vizcaya Bridge (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 133 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.131 and -1.309 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 7' 52" and W -1° 18' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:48 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:29 am and 9:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -40.492 and 176.558 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-06-04 07:22:12
Valareña in Saragossa (Aragon) is located in Spain about 172 mi (or 276 km) north-east of Madrid, the country's capital.
Local time in Valareña is now 09:48 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the wider vicinity of Valareña, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Pamplona Airport in a distance of 47 mi (or 76 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is San Millán Yuso and Suso Monasteries in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Sadaba, Ejea de los Caballeros, Layana, Biota and Bunuel. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (9 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 15% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
24°C (75 °F)
15°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
20°C (67 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Overcast clouds, fresh breeze.
Monday, 8th of June 2020
20°C (68 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Aftersún con Roberto Ezquerra récord de flexiones
Roberto Ezquerra a sus 55 años ha batido 2 récords mundiales. En este programa entrena con unos chicos de su pueblo. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003924183005.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.