Roda de Isábena
in Huesca of Aragon, Spain
- Aeròdrom dels Pirineus-Alt Urgell Airport (45 mi)
- Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport (67 mi)
- Tarbes Laloubère Airport (68 mi)
- Pau Pyrénées Airport (89 mi)
- Sabadell Airport (97 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (102 mi)
- Barcelona International Airport (105 mi)
- Agen-La Garenne Airport (130 mi)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac (BA 106) Airport (186 mi)
- Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Pyrénées - Mont Perdu (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Poblet Monastery (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- San Millán Yuso and Suso Monasteries (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Tárraco (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Canal du Midi (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Works of Antoni Gaudí (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Palau de la Música Catalana and Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Episcopal City of Albi (Unesco heritage, 139 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.291 and 0.528 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 17' 29" and E 0° 31' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:28 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:31 am and 9:35 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.750 and -176.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-07-10 07:22:48
Delve into Roda de Isábena
Roda de Isábena in Huesca (Aragon) is located in Spain about 255 mi (or 410 km) north-east of Madrid, the country's capital town.
Current time in Roda de Isábena is now 09:28 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Roda de Isábena, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Aeròdrom dels Pirineus-Alt Urgell Airport in a distance of 45 mi (or 73 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí in a distance of 20 mi (or 33 km), North-East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lascuarre, Castigaleu, Capella, Campo and Laspaules. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 88 °F
|Morning Temperature||31°C / 88 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 87 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 20% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
29°C (85 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
32°C (89 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, scattered clouds.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
30°C (85 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
RODA DE ISÁBENA (HUESCA)
La localidad de Roda de isábena se alza sobre un promontorio que domina el acceso al valle del Isábena. A mediados del siglo X esta pequeña localidad se convirtió en sede episcopal y...
Pyrenees Mountains / Spanische Pyrenäen HD -Off Road- Cajigar-Tour
BIG JOE in den spanischen Pyrenäen / Spanish Pyrenees / Camping Isabena / Off Road / CAJIGAR-TOUR - La PEUBLA DE RODA - CAJIGAR - RIGULAL DE SERRADUY - SERRADUY - CAMPING ...
Pyrenees Mountains / Spanische Pyrenäen - Offroad Motocross HD
BIG JOE / Off Road auf der Yamaha WR 450 / Isabena-Tour Calvera-El Pont du Suert - Bonansa ::: watch out : www.big-joe.tv :::
CAMPING ISABENA - MOBILE HOME ..... best camping HD
BIG JOE in den Spanischen Pyrenäen / CAMPING ISABENA - MOBILE HOME ::: watch out : WWW.BIG-JOE.TV ::: BIG JOE in a mobile home at Camping Isabena in the Isabena valley, Pyrenees ...
R 1200 GS Pyrenees Spain Canjon de Obama
Drive with BMW R 1200 GS on road at Obama canjon in the spanish pyrenees.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Roda de Isábena
Roda d'Isàvena is a village in the municipality of Isàvena, in the region of Ribagorça, in the province of Huesca, Spain. It was the capital of the county of Ribagorça and site of a diocese, the reason why the Romanesque Cathedral of Roda was built between the 11th and 12th century. Located near the Isàvena river, the county of Ribagorza was one of the founding domains from which was built the Kingdom of Aragon.
Isábena or Isàvena is a municipality located in the province of Huesca, Aragon, Spain. According to the 2004 census, the municipality has a population of 278 inhabitants. The town rises at the feet of the rocky Morrón de Güell mountain range.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Roda de Isábena.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Roda, Roda de Isabaña, Roda de Isábena