in Huesca of Aragon, Spain
- Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport (60 mi)
- Aeròdrom dels Pirineus-Alt Urgell Airport (60 mi)
- Tarbes Laloubère Airport (62 mi)
- Pau Pyrénées Airport (80 mi)
- Pamplona Airport (101 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (107 mi)
- Dax Seyresse Airport (115 mi)
- Barcelona International Airport (118 mi)
- Agen-La Garenne Airport (129 mi)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac (BA 106) Airport (180 mi)
- Pyrénées - Mont Perdu (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- San Millán Yuso and Suso Monasteries (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Poblet Monastery (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Tárraco (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Canal du Midi (Unesco heritage, 107 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.323 and 0.244 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 19' 21" and E 0° 14' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:50 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:41 am and 8:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.783 and -176.817 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Waitangi West
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-03-30 07:21:22
Delve into Palo
Palo in Huesca (Aragon) with it's 29 habitants is located in Spain about 243 mi (or 392 km) north-east of Madrid, the country's capital town.
Current time in Palo is now 08:50 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports close to Palo, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport in France in a distance of 60 mi (or 97 km). The closest airport in Spain is Aeròdrom dels Pirineus-Alt Urgell Airport in a distance of 60 mi (or 97 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Pyrénées - Mont Perdu in France at a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km). The closest in Spain is Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí in a distance of 31 mi (or 45 km), North-West. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Abizanda, Secastilla, Naval, Graus and Labuerda. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 1st of April 2020
11°C (52 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Thursday, 2nd of April 2020
13°C (56 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 3rd of April 2020
15°C (59 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
La Casa de los Títeres de Abizanda
El mundo de los títeres conquista a los más pequeños pero también a los mayores. En Abizanda, Huesca, la Casa de los Títeres programa todos los años actividades y espectáculos para todos...
PREDICCIÓN POR LOS LANGOSTOS
VERSION COMPLETA: http://www.documentalesetnograficos.es/documentales/las_fiestas_tradicionales/prediccion_por_los_langostos.php COLECCION: ...
Basender (Aragon, Sierra de Guara) 2013
Trockencanyon zum Rio Vero. Obwohl ohne Wasserdurchsatz, trotzdem attraktiv.
Bärenbegegnung (California) 1998
Braunbär lädt sich auf Campground in den Mammot Mountains (California) zum Abendessen ein.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Palo is a municipality in the province of Huesca, Spain. As of 2010, it has a population of 24 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Palo.