in Cordoba of Andalusia, Spain
- Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Historic Centre of Évora (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Cathedral, Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Seville (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Old Town of Cáceres (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Historic Centre of Cordoba (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Doñana National Park (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 38.467 and -4.667 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 38° 28' 0" and W -4° 40' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:19 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:55 am and 9:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -38.521 and 175.362 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-06-03 07:22:25
Torrecampo in Cordoba (Andalusia) with it's 1,384 residents is a town located in Spain about 144 mi (or 232 km) south of Madrid, the country's capital place.
Time in Torrecampo is now 03:19 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Torrecampo, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Córdoba Airport in a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida in a distance of 62 mi (or 100 km), North-West.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pedroche, Villanueva de Cordoba, Conquista, Pozoblanco and Dos Torres. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 39% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
22°C (72 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, few clouds.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
25°C (77 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 6th of June 2020
25°C (77 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Cómo hacer conserva de tomate a la manera tradicional
Aprende a conservar tomate de forma tradicional y muy natural. Para tener tomate natural todo el año. Útil para un Hortelano principiante. http://conartenlasmanos.blogspot.com/
SPOT Nueva web móvil Pedroche
Desde ahora podrás acceder a la web de tu ayuntamiento desde tu móvil, y disfrutar de las nuevas prestaciones y ventajas que ésta te ofrece: - Actualidad, noticias y agenda. - Información...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Torrecampo is a city located in the province of Córdoba, Spain. According to the 2006 census, the city has a population of 1320 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Torrecampo.
- Villanueva de Cordoba
- Dos Torres
- Santa Eufemia
- Villanueva del Duque
- Fuente la Lancha
- Hinojosa del Duque
- Valdemanco del Esteras
- Villafranca de Cordoba
- Pedro Abad
- Almodovar del Campo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: