in Terkaka of Terekeka, South Sudan
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 5.444 and 31.751 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 5° 26' 38" and E 31° 45' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - SSP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:41 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Africa/Juba
- UTC/GMT offset: 3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:03 am and 7:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.941 and -140.169 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel .
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning South Sudan. Last Update: 2021-03-03 08:30:18
Delve into Terekeka
Terekeka in Terkaka (Terekeka) is a city located in South Sudan about 2,222 mi (or 3,577 km) east of , the country's capital town.
Current time in Terekeka is now 06:41 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Africa / Juba with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 2 airports closer to Terekeka. The closest is airport we know is Moyo Airport in Uganda in a distance of 124 mi (or 200 km). Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Juba, Bor, Torit, Mundri and Yirol. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Terekeka.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Tarakaka, Terrakekka, Terakeka, Terekeka