in Gok, South Sudan
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 7.027 and 29.246 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 7° 1' 36" and E 29° 14' 45"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pound - SSP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:09 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Africa/Juba
- UTC/GMT offset: 3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:16 am and 7:15 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.959 and -157.926 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Tautua
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel .
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning South Sudan. Last Update: 2021-02-26 08:38:34
Delve into Cueibet
Cueibet in Gok is a city located in South Sudan about 2,073 mi (or 3,336 km) east of , the country's capital town.
Current time in Cueibet is now 09:09 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Africa / Juba with an UTC offset of 3 hours. Unfortunatly there are no larger airports in the vicinity of this location. The sidebar provides some ideas about how to get here.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rumbek, Tonj, Yirol, Wau and Leer. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cueibet.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Shwai Bet, Chweibet, Cheibet, Cueibet