in Zilina, Slovakia
- Žilina Airport (31 mi)
- Sliač Airport (35 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (41 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (57 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (59 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (66 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (68 mi)
- Gliwice Glider Airport (83 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (116 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (118 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.141 and 19.293 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 8' 26" and E 19° 17' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:29 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:09 am and 3:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-11-24 08:35:26
Delve into Valaská Dubová
Valaská Dubová in Zilina is a town located in Slovakia about 121 mi (or 195 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Time in Valaská Dubová is now 03:29 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports closer to Valaská Dubová, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Žilina Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Vlkolínec in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ruzomberok, Dolny Kubin, Namestovo, Tvrdosin and Martin. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 5°C / 40 °F
|Morning Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1026 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 26th of November 2020
5°C (42 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Friday, 27th of November 2020
5°C (40 °F)
1°C (33 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Saturday, 28th of November 2020
4°C (40 °F)
1°C (33 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Vlaky v stanici Ružomberok - 5.6.2013
Zábery osobných vlakov v stanici Ružomberok. Ďakujem používateľovi poiree0 za super stretnutie. :) Dátum: 5.6.2013 Čas: 16:30 -- 17:30 Na videu sú vlaky: • IC 505 Rysy na čele...
Through Ružomberok, Slovakia : Sicily to Ukraine by camper van part 80
SEE MY FACEBOOK GROUP ON MOTORHOME TRAVEL : https://www.facebook.com/motorhomefulltime See full playlist for this journey ...
MTB KRITÉRIUM MESTA RUŽOMBEROK - RUŽOMBERSKÉ SCHODY
MTB KRITÉRIUM MESTA RUŽOMBEROK - RUŽOMBERSKÉ SCHODY prehliadka trate.
ÁČKO a.s. RUŽOMBEROK
http://www.zlatestranky.sk/firmy/Ru%c5%beomberok/H1192632/%c3%81%c4%8cKO+a.s.+RU%c5%bdOMBEROK/ ÁČKO a.s. RUŽOMBEROK Textilná 33/19, 03401 Ružomberok Zrekonštruovaný ...
Pozvánka MITROPA CUP 2014 / Invitation MITROPA CUP 2014 Ružomberok
Ružomberok 2014 http://mitropa.sachrbk.sk/
MŠK Ružomberok - MŠK Žilina 1:1
13.08.2010 MFK Ružomberok - MŠK Žilina 1:1 (1:0) Góly: 45. Hoferica - 88. Majtán, ŽK: 53. Kroupa, 57. P. Pilár, 76. T. Sedlák, 84. Kostelný - 70. Jež, rozhodovali: Pavlík - Mókoš,...
Ukončenie Dní mesta Ružomberok 2013 aj za účasti hlúpej ženy zo Stopky
Mestská televízia Ružomberok, Správy, 1.7.2013.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jasenová is a village and municipality in Dolný Kubín District in the Zilina Region of northern Slovakia. It has population of 401 people. Its name comes from the Slovak word Jaseň, which is a kind of tree often found in the area. There is a church built in 1836 and an old elementary school from the 19th century. A hill named Choč (altitude 1611 m) can be seen from the village.
Valaská Dubová is a village and municipality in Ružomberok District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia.
Likavka is a village and municipality in Ružomberok District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia.
The Choč Mountains (in Slovak, Chočské vrchy) are a range of mountains in north-central Slovakia, a portion of the Fatra-Tatra Area of the Inner Western Carpathians. The range is 24 kilometers long and on average only 4 kilometers wide. Highest peak is Veľký Choč at 1 611 metres above sea level.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Valaská Dubová.
- Dolny Kubin
- Banska Bystrica
- Lipnica Wielka
- Turcianske Teplice
- Kysucke Nove Mesto
- Czarny Dunajec
- Sucha Beskidzka
- Makow Podhalanski
- Ziar nad Hronom
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: