in Zilina, Slovakia
- Sliač Airport (21 mi)
- Žilina Airport (34 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (48 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (53 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (66 mi)
- Bielsko-Bialo Kaniow Airfield (70 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (72 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (83 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (103 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (105 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Auschwitz Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp (1940-1945) (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.933 and 19.209 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 55' 57" and E 19° 12' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:15 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:20 am and 3:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-12-03 08:31:48
Explore Nižná Revúca
Nižná Revúca in Zilina is located in Slovakia about 110 mi (or 178 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital.
Local time in Nižná Revúca is now 09:15 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Nižná Revúca, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Sliač Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Vlkolínec in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ruzomberok, Banska Bystrica, Dolny Kubin, Martin and Turcianske Teplice. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 39 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1005 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 98% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 5th of December 2020
6°C (42 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 6th of December 2020
7°C (45 °F)
4°C (40 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 7th of December 2020
5°C (42 °F)
5°C (40 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
SKIFUN Liptovské Revúce
Synchrónne lyžovanie v stredisku SKIFUN Liptovské Revúce s parádnou partiou ľudí. Natočené 19.1.2013 (kameraman - Sob, aktéri - Zuzka, Satén, Lukáš, Tom, Sima)
Liptovské Revúce a Ploská 2011
Kladenie vencov v Liptovských Revúcach a Pamätníku SNP na Ploskej. Rekonštrukcia bojov partizánov s nemeckou jednotkou KVH Ostrô.
Rozprávková vtáčia záhradka Mira Sanigu
V malebnom Revúckom údolí pod skalným oltárom Čierneho kameňa Miro Saniga v záhradke rodičovského domu vytvoril „rozprávkovú vtáčiu záhradku alebo „vtáčí raj. V modernej...
BMW K1200S - From Donovaly to Liptovský Mikuláš / Slovakia
Road E77 from Donovaly to road E50 to Liptovský Mikuláš in Slovakia. Great views to slovakian High & Low Tatra mountains.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Liptovské Revúce is a large village and municipality in Ružomberok District in the Žilina Region of northern Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nižná Revúca.
- Banska Bystrica
- Dolny Kubin
- Turcianske Teplice
- Ziar nad Hronom
- Kysucke Nove Mesto
- Banska Stiavnica
- Lipnica Wielka
- Velky Krtis
- Povazska Bystrica
Donovaly: Nová hoľa, Donovaly (source)
Nová hoľa: Low Tatras National Park, Nová hoľa (source)
Nová hoľa › East: Národný park Veľká Fatra, Nová hoľa (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: