in Trnava, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (11 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (38 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (44 mi)
- Sliač Airport (57 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (58 mi)
- Holešov Airport (60 mi)
- Žilina Airport (62 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (66 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (85 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (95 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (140 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.468 and 17.910 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 28' 5" and E 17° 54' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:48 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:58 am and 8:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-10 07:22:48
Discover Dolné Otrokovce
Dolné Otrokovce in Trnava is a city in Slovakia about 43 mi (or 69 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Local time in Dolné Otrokovce is now 08:48 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Dolné Otrokovce, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 45 mi (or 73 km), East.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Hlohovec, Piestany, Nitra, Topolcany and Sellye. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 86 °F
|Morning Temperature||30°C / 86 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 3% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 11th of July 2020
23°C (74 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Sunday, 12th of July 2020
19°C (66 °F)
13°C (55 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 13th of July 2020
20°C (67 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Reštaurácia Furman Piešťany
Reštaurácia Furman je pravá gazdovská reštaurácia umiestnená na úpätí Považského Inovca v tesnej blízkosti svetoznámeho kúpeľného mesta Pešťany. Okrem kvalitných reštauračnýc...
JUPER s.r.o. - STAVEBNÁ TECHNIKA
http://www.zlatestranky.sk/firmy/Hlohovec/H346510/JUPER+s.r.o.+-+STAVEBN%c3%81+TECHNIKA/ JUPER s.r.o. - STAVEBNÁ TECHNIKA Tehelná 1012/1, 92001 Hlohovec PREDAJ: stenové píly, ...
Oprava obuvi Kľúčová služba Gravírovanie Ostrenie Majster Servis Adobe prezentácia na prevádzku
3ds Max animation - road
Animácia v programe 3ds Max 2009 (V-Ray) - cesta v noci...inšpirované filmom Lost highway Animation in 3ds Max 2009 (V-Ray) - road in night...inspired by Lost Highway film...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Pastuchov is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Orešany is a municipality in the Topoľčany District of the Nitra Region, Slovakia. In 2011 it had 325 inhaitants.
Dolné Otrokovce is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Dolné Trhovište is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Horné Otrokovce is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Merašice is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
Tekolďany is a village and municipality in Hlohovec District in the Trnava Region of western Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dolné Otrokovce.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Dolni Otrokovce, Dolné Otrokovce