in Nitra, Slovakia
- Piešťany Airport (7 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (40 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (42 mi)
- Sliač Airport (55 mi)
- Holešov Airport (56 mi)
- Žilina Airport (56 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (64 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (70 mi)
- Ostrava Leos Janáček Airport (80 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (98 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (135 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of Vienna (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.546 and 17.938 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 32' 45" and E 17° 56' 18"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:50 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:17 am and 7:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Radošina in Nitra is a town in Slovakia about 47 mi (or 76 km) north-east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Current time in Radošina is now 07:50 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Radošina, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Piešťany Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km), East. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Piestany, Hlohovec, Topolcany, Nitra and Banovce nad Bebravou. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 55 °F
|Morning Temperature||13°C / 55 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1025 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
12°C (54 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Monday, 6th of April 2020
12°C (54 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
13°C (55 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Reštaurácia Furman Piešťany
Reštaurácia Furman je pravá gazdovská reštaurácia umiestnená na úpätí Považského Inovca v tesnej blízkosti svetoznámeho kúpeľného mesta Pešťany. Okrem kvalitných reštauračnýc...
Posviacka sochy Panny Márie - www.videokucerka.eu
Nad obcou V. Ripňany vedľa cesty niekto ukradol sochu Panny Márie.Po vynovení tohoto miesta bola inštalovaná nová socha.
Havran pass (Raven pass) to Piestany
Descent from pass Havran (Raven) towards to Piestany - Slovakia.
Ako si dat android na PC
V tomto tutoriali si ukážeme ako dat android 2.2 do PC. Linky: Android = http://android-x86.googlecode.com/files/android-x86-2.2-generic.iso VirtualBox = http://downloads.zoznam.sk/program/virtua...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Ardanovce is a village and municipality with 239 inhabitants in the Topoľčany District of the Nitra Region, Slovakia. In 2011 had the village 223 inhabitants.
Orešany is a municipality in the Topoľčany District of the Nitra Region, Slovakia. In 2011 it had 325 inhaitants.
Radošina is a municipality in the Topoľčany District of the Nitra Region, Slovakia. In 2011 it had 2013 inhabitants.
Šalgovce is a municipality in the Topoľčany District of the Nitra Region, Slovakia. In 2011 it had 503 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Radošina.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: