in Kosice, Slovakia
- Košice Airport (32 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (47 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (54 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (58 mi)
- Sliač Airport (72 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (76 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (90 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (108 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (120 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska: the Mannerist Architectural and Park Landscape Complex and Pilgrimage Park (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Historic Centre of Kraków (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.909 and 20.655 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 54' 31" and E 20° 39' 16"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:10 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:06 am and 7:13 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Olš in Kosice is a town located in Slovakia about 171 mi (or 275 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital place.
Time in Olš is now 07:10 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports nearby Olš, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 32 mi (or 51 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), North-East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Spisska Nova Ves, Levoca, Roznava, Gelnica and Kezmarok. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1024 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 2% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
9°C (49 °F)
4°C (38 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 6th of April 2020
11°C (51 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
14°C (57 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Airshow Spišská Nová Ves - by MENGAart
Aeroshow in the town of Spišská Nová Ves, eastern Slovakia. Flight acrobatic performed by pilot Dušan Šamko. Video z leteckých dní na novoveskom letisku, 8. septembra 2012. Leteckú...
NSS, akcia Spišská Nová Ves
70. výročie bombardovania Spiškej Novej Vsi, 10. výročie bombardovania Juhoslávie Akciu hudobne sprevádzal hudobník Miro Vranský. Spišská Nová Ves, 28. marec 2009.
RC elektro-glider Rumina
3m wingspan elektro-glider "Rumina" on hill near the Spišský Hrušov Slovakia. Soft wind 1 - 2 m/s. Pohodové septembrové polietanie s trojmetrovkou na svahu nad Spišským Hrušovom....
Bird's eye view of the castles in Markušovce.
Flying of the DJI Phantom 2 over two castles in Markušovce, Slovakia, 20.10.2014, 11.00, camera GoPro Hero 3+.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Závadka, Gelnica District
Závadka is a village and municipality in the Gelnica District in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Danišovce is a village and municipality in the Spišská Nová Ves District in the Košice Region of central-eastern Slovakia.
Lieskovany is a tiny village and municipality in the Spišská Nová Ves District in the Košice Region of central-eastern Slovakia.
Matejovce nad Hornádom
Matejovce nad Hornádom is a village and municipality in the Spišská Nová Ves District in the Košice Region of central-eastern Slovakia.
Odorín is a village and municipality in the Spišská Nová Ves District in the Košice Region of central-eastern Slovakia.
Jamník, Spišská Nová Ves District
Jamník is a village and municipality in the Spišská Nová Ves District in the Košice Region of east central Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Olš.